carrig prepared resolution# 18 on tax...

carrig prepared resolution# 18 on taxpayers time

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unbelievable

Little Falls, NY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
This is interesting on February 4 and 5 Bart Carrig was working at the Herkimer County Court with some other local attorneys working on this ymca resolution #18 matter to be passed at the common council meeting that night. Is this allowed on taxpayers $$$$$$$ this came from an insider that works right with Carrig and can't stand him.
No Problem

Ilion, NY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
This is interesting on February 4 and 5 Bart Carrig was working at the Herkimer County Court with some other local attorneys working on this ymca resolution #18 matter to be passed at the common council meeting that night. Is this allowed on taxpayers $$$$$$$ this came from an insider that works right with Carrig and can't stand him.
Ya. And he was eating non-county take-out too but it's all allowed.
I checked.
NY State Law
http://www.youtuberepeater.com/watch...
Interesting

Little Falls, NY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Sounds about right for that group. So tax money was being used to pay a Herkimer County judge to create a resolution to stop paying a lawyer obtained by the city in defense of a law suit brought by the YMCA over a tax issue. Ya, I am sure that is legitimate.
unbelievable wrote:
Please

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 13, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
Should you be surprised? This is the county that allowed the Asst. DA to work at HCCC on the taxpayer's dime.
More interesting

Moravia, NY

#5 Feb 13, 2013
It's more interesting, if true, that no one on the council could write the resolution.
Interesting

Little Falls, NY

#6 Feb 13, 2013
This is reason for running for office back in January 2012.
"Carrig says hes already sent information to the Governor that outlines his qualifications and says hell be running in the November election.Im tired of sitting back and watching a small group of people making decisions for the whole county, its always been a closed system and its time to open it up, said Carrig, adding Thats my plan, to get in there and start making changes"
I guess the Little falls community as a whole is a handful of MSF buddies. I certainly hjope he won't be running on his record.
The Goons Strike Back

Herkimer, NY

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Episode Five. The Goons Strike Back. But it is a limp-wristed, effete counter-attack. Peters needs to hire some muscle with ... well, some muscle.

Sorry, but this is pathetic.
Bam Bam

Schenectady, NY

#8 Feb 13, 2013
What else ya got?
Goons are mad

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Nobody puts Bobby in a corner.
Goon Squad

Little Falls, NY

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Nobody expected you guys to go down without a fight..but..jeez...this? Just because the people in what you think of as "your" town aren't so afraid of you anymore, and you start crying like a whettle baby wid a dirty diaper.

Oh well. Spoken like the fake-tough, whiny, ignorant stupid wimp b!tches that you really are, I suppose.

Changed your Depends, lately?
More interesting

Moravia, NY

#11 Feb 14, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
You want us to believe something that a person that hates Bart Carrig said? Very reliable source that would be.... not.
Hurder

Ilion, NY

#12 Feb 14, 2013
People that hate Bart should watch this.
Carrig: The smoking gun video!
www.hurr-durr.com/
link alert

Herkimer, NY

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Hurder wrote:
People that hate Bart should watch this.
Carrig: The smoking gun video!
www.hurr-durr.com/
Don't click the link. It is a stupid animated gif of a dog, and the page has an annoying javascript that makes it hard to navigate away from the page.
Goon Standard Procedure

Little Falls, NY

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Launch completely unsubstantiated personal attack against anyone who publicly disagrees with Bob Peters in order to try to intimidate them, and others, into not speaking out.
hmm

Little Falls, NY

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Carrig has done a superb job of making a case for the YMCA's programs and long history of collaboration with the city. From where I stood, out in the hallway for the first Council Meeting and up in the balcony at the second one, he has been an excellent spokesman and everyone around me approved and applauded. He deserves taxpayer thanks.
huh

Moravia, NY

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Goon Standard Procedure wrote:
Launch completely unsubstantiated personal attack against anyone who publicly disagrees with Bob Peters in order to try to intimidate them, and others, into not speaking out.
I don't think this is a goon attack but more of someone who doesn't like Bart but not necessarily in favor of Peters.
yes

West Hartford, CT

#17 Feb 14, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think this is a goon attack but more of someone who doesn't like Bart but not necessarily in favor of Peters.
Then it's obviously YOU. How else could you possibly know what you posted above?
Nope

Moravia, NY

#18 Feb 15, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it's obviously YOU. How else could you possibly know what you posted above?
Bart has some enemies in the democratic party.If you look at the Herkimer forum when he was running for office in the fall they said the same thing about him.It's called research.
Red Badge of Courage

New York, NY

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Goon Standard Procedure wrote:
I think it used to be intimidating to become the subject of a City Hall smear campaign. But nowadays, it is more of a badge of honor to become the target of one of the limp-wristed smear campaigns by the handful of pro-Peters goons that have not yet deserted that sinking ship.

All the cool people in town get smeared on Topix by the pro-Peters thugs ... the question is, have YOU been smeared yet?
Double Nope

United States

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Bart has some enemies in the democratic party.If you look at the Herkimer forum when he was running for office in the fall they said the same thing about him.It's called research.
No kidding, genius, but how could anyone know that this fits the profile of the anonymous poster unless they were in fact the anonymous poster?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shakespeare Comes To the Utica Zoo 4 hr EMMETT TILL 7
Canal Days Pathetic 10 hr Stinky pete 15
Drug bust on Salisbury St? 16 hr Wondering 10
Rounds in jail Fri Viv 16
Ignorant racists Aug 18 Curious 8
Pez is FURIOUS!! Aug 17 Pee Ee Zee 2
Ta Da ! Presto Chango! Aug 16 Filthy Falls 3

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance