#23 Jan 3, 2013
Bewitched wrote:
Are there any spots in Herkimer ?
No.
Cano

United States

#24 Jan 3, 2013
Phall hill phantom wrote:
1) All of that property is posted. You have been warned.
All of what property/
?
Cano

United States

#25 Jan 3, 2013
mine this wrote:
Ive been digging diamonds for fifteen years in little falls I know every spot in this valley. The spot where I found the most clusters ,skeletals,water clears, floaters and septers are on the south side of the mountain. The veins run all over and took me a couple years to test lands and get it right. CANT WAIT TIL SPRING TO GET BACK AT IT. so Cano if yer around in spring hit me up. Ill show you how t' find pockets full of these diamonds
Loveto meet p with you man .Getting all my tools ready as we speak a bit early but I want to hit the ground running soon as this dam snow melts away.
Cano

United States

#26 Jan 3, 2013
Not trying to piss anybody off Im looking to dig and search not break the law I will eventually find what I am looking for a location that is not posted...
Phall hill phantom

Little Falls, NY

#27 Jan 3, 2013
2)Trespassing is a crime. Landowners can and HAVE prosecuted. Don't be stupid. Go to a pay site .
Amazing

Syracuse, NY

#28 Jan 3, 2013
Cano wrote:
Not trying to piss anybody off Im looking to dig and search not break the law I will eventually find what I am looking for a location that is not posted...
Arrogance and stupidity add up to being arrested. Just try it!!
Law Abiding Citizen

Syracuse, NY

#29 Jan 3, 2013
sounds like "Phall hill phantom" either owns one of the private mines you pay to dig in or he has stock in one...or one better..he is probably trying to protect a spot that they dig in and does not want anyone encroaching on there so called "secret spot".

"Cano" there are legal places to go and search for the herkimer diamond. There are open areas within Little Falls "Not Posted" that have great spots to dig. I have been doing it since im a child. I know of 2 other people that do it every spring..legally!
Phall hill phantom

Little Falls, NY

#30 Jan 3, 2013
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
sounds like "Phall hill phantom" either owns one of the private mines you pay to dig in or he has stock in one...or one better..he is probably trying to protect a spot that they dig in and does not want anyone encroaching on there so called "secret spot".
"Cano" there are legal places to go and search for the herkimer diamond. There are open areas within Little Falls "Not Posted" that have great spots to dig. I have been doing it since im a child. I know of 2 other people that do it every spring..legally!
Neither scenario is correct. When one of your cows falls in a diamond hole and breaks a leg you will either have to pay for the vet to come or shoot her. Either way you lose and the diamond poacher gets off scot free. Get the shiny stones in Middleville where they have insurance. I will admit that they are beautiful and all that. I have broken many with the plow that were gorgeous...( ps..learn to spell and maybe a little syntax)
Law Abiding Citizen

Syracuse, NY

#31 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>Neither scenario is correct. When one of your cows falls in a diamond hole and breaks a leg you will either have to pay for the vet to come or shoot her. Either way you lose and the diamond poacher gets off scot free. Get the shiny stones in Middleville where they have insurance. I will admit that they are beautiful and all that. I have broken many with the plow that were gorgeous...( ps..learn to spell and maybe a little syntax)
like i said...there are plenty of places in Little Falls to get them..no cows around. and just keep YOUR spelling in check...nothing wrong with mine. were did you go to school? or maybe you didnt.
Cano

Concord, MA

#32 Jan 3, 2013
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
relax there partner..why are you getting all like that about it..Read the message I wrote..Whats arrogent about what I said?
Cano

Concord, MA

#33 Jan 3, 2013
Thank you I will find a spot where im not pissing anybody off ..Thought the same thing tho prob hunts for the stones himself and trying to protect his spot.
Cano

Concord, MA

#34 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>Neither scenario is correct. When one of your cows falls in a diamond hole and breaks a leg you will either have to pay for the vet to come or shoot her. Either way you lose and the diamond poacher gets off scot free. Get the shiny stones in Middleville where they have insurance. I will admit that they are beautiful and all that. I have broken many with the plow that were gorgeous...( ps..learn to spell and maybe a little syntax)
My mother grew up on a farm and not trying to disrespect at all but dont threaten buddy..p.s my spelling sucks..IDC
Cano

Concord, MA

#35 Jan 3, 2013
im on facebook if you would friend me and let me know some of these spots your talking about Id love to know ..Thank You
Phall hill phantom

Little Falls, NY

#36 Jan 3, 2013
When the lights in the sky hover over the pasture in mid summer the crystals levitate up to it.I don't want to piss them guys off. They always leave something in return. Sometimes silver ,sometimes liquid glowing stuff that makes the garden grow really well.
mine this

United States

#37 Jan 3, 2013
When the lights in the sky hover over the pasture in mid summer the crystals levitate up to it.I don't want to piss them guys off. They always leave something in return. Sometimes silver ,sometimes liquid glowing stuff that makes the garden grow really well.
you just stay outta my way when im digging up yer property bi itch . Ill be a health hazard for you. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
Middleville Guy

Utica, NY

#38 Jan 3, 2013
I talked with a campground owener. He has a mine, but says that most of his crystals are flawed because of freeze/thaw. Ace jangles the town all summer by jack hammering the face. That exposes un-flawed rocks...so I am told.
Mr Diamond

Manassas, VA

#39 Jan 4, 2013
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been digging on posted land for years, and will continue to do so. And ya know somethin partner: I haven't gotten caught yet. Catch me if you can -- Just try it. Ha Ha Ha
Cano

Bolivar, NY

#40 Jan 4, 2013
well you say youve broken some really nice gewms with your plow on accident...Let me come to your property after you plow and see whhat I can find?I wont dig ill just pickup what the plow uncovered
Just Wondering

Rochester, NY

#41 Jan 4, 2013
Where is this land you speak of? Is there any place in Herkimer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ahh! Life on the Public Dime! How Sweet it is! 2 hr Tommy 7
Hillarys backers have a plan for the masses 14 hr Prince V 3
Pez WHERE ARE YOU? 16 hr GOLF FANATIC 8
Fire dept 23 hr Have nots 25
The 100 grand Scam! Thu Poll Tax 16
lfhs Thu Just sayin 3
pez alert since he is headed to lf Jun 29 Father Frank 15

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance