First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tom

Groton, CT

#1 May 9, 2007
Is the location that was Treasure Mountain on Rte 5 reopened? If so how do I get in contact with them? Any help would be appreciated
MikeHunt

South Butler, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2007
Last I heard they were not doing anything up there.
mohawk

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2007
never heard of it, where was it ?
MikeHunt

Durhamville, NY

#4 Oct 25, 2007
mohawk wrote:
never heard of it, where was it ?
NYS Rte.5S...just east of Little Falls, top of the hill on noth side of road. It looks like a farm.
BenDover

Albany, NY

#5 Jan 14, 2008
I'm not sure it's still open for business? I never hear anything about it...
Tallie

AOL

#6 Aug 15, 2008
I've never heard of it!
Anoni Mus Justice

Camillus, NY

#7 Sep 26, 2008
no longer open privately owned
burns when i pee

Dracut, MA

#8 Oct 15, 2012
There is a lot more spots in the valley for diamonds than that dump. Try finks basin by the thru way exit on lane road top of hill a woman lives in a bus. Shes got the best mines on her property.
Dig This

Cortland, NY

#9 Oct 15, 2012
burns when i pee wrote:
There is a lot more spots in the valley for diamonds than that dump. Try finks basin by the thru way exit on lane road top of hill a woman lives in a bus. Shes got the best mines on her property.
She likes when ya bring food for her and her dog. Don't show up empty handed. Don't park in the neighbor's way.
burns when i pee

Raynham, MA

#10 Oct 15, 2012
U know it the neighbor weener is good at calling the law. And yes either dog food or a little smoke lol
Cano

Middleville, NY

#11 Dec 31, 2012
burns when i pee wrote:
Are you serous about this property and this woman? My son and I are facinated by these stones..
clark kent

Wellesley, MA

#13 Dec 31, 2012
The stones are all over. There's a mine up by Moreland park. Just follow the creek which runs up towards alpine nursing home or parallel to east Monroe Street. Or flint ave extension by the old junk yard. On top of the hill in between the nice old colonial house and where the junk yard used to be. Or over on the south side you can follow I think is Jefferson Street into the woods past the AFrame house and that will lead you to the mines and hippies living in the bus.
Cano

Schodack Landing, NY

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Thank You Clark I will go up in the morning on a scouting mission I live 15 min from where you are talking about..Your the man.
clark kent

Jamaica Plain, MA

#15 Jan 2, 2013
Cano

If you're looking for the mine near Moreland park it's going up the creek toward the park or toward lf golf course. It's probably like a quarter mile to half at most up the Creek. It'll be on the left side if you're looking up the creek. The mining is into the side of the hill. The one on the hill between the junk yard and the colonial house is not real a mine. But I used to find them there in the rocks when I was a kid
Cano

Prattsville, NY

#16 Jan 2, 2013
clark kent wrote:
Cano
If you're looking for the mine near Moreland park it's going up the creek toward the park or toward lf golf course. It's probably like a quarter mile to half at most up the Creek. It'll be on the left side if you're looking up the creek. The mining is into the side of the hill. The one on the hill between the junk yard and the colonial house is not real a mine. But I used to find them there in the rocks when I was a kid
I just came from that area andfound exactly where you are speaking of.Looks like it will be a great spot..Thank you I really appriciate it.I also just spoke with Aceof Diamonds owner and am getting a cliam in early spring..Do you still collect the gems?
Cano

Prattsville, NY

#17 Jan 2, 2013
clark kent wrote:
Cano
I just published my first book Ghost Hunting The Mohawk Valley in the back of the book there is a page about the metephysical properties of these stones I carry one with me on every investigation .I just am fascinted by there beauty..Hope this spring/summer yields some great finds
Interested

Syracuse, NY

#18 Jan 2, 2013
I am very interested in the Herkimer Diamond. I moved up here in 2006 and have been facinated by them since. I have taken my daughter and my niece to the Herkimer Dimond mines a few times...but to me this is too commercialized. I would love to go hunting thru some of the local areas that have yielded many and have a high chance of finding some...no matter what size. I have tried to talk to people about them but the ones that know and claim to have found some here in Little Falls are vague in telling me where they located them. Would love to find out about a spot I could take my daughter and my niece...i love the history of this place and the beauty.
mine this

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Ive been digging diamonds for fifteen years in little falls I know every spot in this valley. The spot where I found the most clusters ,skeletals,water clears, floaters and septers are on the south side of the mountain. The veins run all over and took me a couple years to test lands and get it right. CANT WAIT TIL SPRING TO GET BACK AT IT. so Cano if yer around in spring hit me up. Ill show you how t' find pockets full of these diamonds
Phall hill phantom

Herkimer, NY

#20 Jan 2, 2013
1) All of that property is posted. You have been warned.
Mr Slate

South Butler, NY

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Phall hill phantom wrote:
1) All of that property is posted. You have been warned.
So is everywhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copper Moose Ale House 2 hr Thompson Twins 512
Obama Ebola Ebonics 4 hr Prince V 253
Katie Orsaio 5 hr Just another day 3
PV Calls MSM "Kremlin Approved," Cites Actual K... 6 hr Willy is always w... 4
Complete Embarrassment 6 hr Willy is always w... 111
PV mockingly calls MSM "Kremlin approved", cite... 14 hr PVIsAsDumbAsUCanB 5
CAR vs VFW Mon Ned 2
Little Falls Dating
Find my Match

Little Falls Jobs