Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2013
When will LF impose a toll to cross the Wind Bridge? After all, it will create jobs and increase tax revenue.

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2013
I saw a documentary on "engineering marvels" in San Francisco. Fascinating. Especially the "new" Bay Bridge's design and integrated technology to withstand earthquakes. This kinda changed my mind about "tolls" to some degree. It's a long swim from Oaktown to San Chan's Disco! I'll gladly pay the tolls. 270,000 cars per day x roughly $5.00+ per car. Lotta Benjamins!!
but

Cortland, NY

#3 Feb 16, 2013
West Coast Rapper wrote:
When will LF impose a toll to cross the Wind Bridge? After all, it will create jobs and increase tax revenue.
for the state not the city. It's a state owned bridge not a city owned bridge.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 16, 2013
enact a toll on the Ann Street Bridge

Since: Jan 10

ishmael.org

#5 Feb 16, 2013
West Coast Rapper wrote:
I saw a documentary on "engineering marvels" in San Francisco. Fascinating. Especially the "new" Bay Bridge's design and integrated technology to withstand earthquakes. This kinda changed my mind about "tolls" to some degree. It's a long swim from Oaktown to San Chan's Disco! I'll gladly pay the tolls. 270,000 cars per day x roughly $5.00+ per car. Lotta Benjamins!!
SF.
My favorite town.
Visit Red Rock Beach yet?

Location hidden

#6 Feb 16, 2013
lshmaeI wrote:
<quoted text>SF.
My favorite town.
Visit Red Rock Beach yet?
I don't know where Red Rock Beach is. My office is near China Town. Great food!!
BrianDodge

Little Falls, NY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Ishmael, are you from LF? Or are you an artist living in Florida?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willian Carrig aka bill 29 min Fighter 1
Debate 2 hr Citizen 72
Maennerchor 2 hr huh 19
Sheriff Chris Farber (Jun '12) 3 hr WhyNotU 39
Columbus Park gazebo 9 hr The Original Mooser 2
Campaigning at Common Council meeting 13 hr LOL 4
Common Council meeting 13 hr Nope 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages