'Favorite teacher' indicted on studen...

'Favorite teacher' indicted on student sex charges

There are 5 comments on the Free Republic story from Sep 14, 2006, titled 'Favorite teacher' indicted on student sex charges. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Posted on 09/14/2006 9:27:05 PM PDT by Coleus Timothy "Tim" Zisa was a track coach and defensive coordinator of the football team at Wayne Hills High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Dave Haywood

Long Branch, NJ

#1 Sep 15, 2006
Jesus, I stumbled across this acticle.'Magic Number 18' What kind of jack-ass journalist wrote
this? Was the guy found guilty? Mine as well have been. Not sure myself of the facts since the trial has YET to be heard but I'll pray the media will have some sense of neutrality towards it. Wayne is truly one of the most pleasant places on earth and using this indictment to plant a hollywood 'reality' show mentality there is really disgusting.
njsmiles

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2006
isn't everyone innocent until proven guilty?? i think people should stop prejudging and let the real truth come out, because there are always 3 sides to a story!!
Jaded

Asbury Park, NJ

#3 Jun 28, 2007
well there is no three sides go find your paper cause he admitted to everything. mr nj smiles.
hmmm

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2007
i knew a girl from awhile ago.. but these are new ones... i heard something bout the sherriff's daughter
Duobleedog

Old Bridge, NJ

#5 Aug 16, 2007
Never heard about sheriffs daughter, highly doubt that one, probially just people starting rumors

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever happen to the Sawyer Business School? (Jul '08) 11 hr Teresa 25
News Lakewood is a town divided. Here are the bigges... Tue yitzylak 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Frank Sapienza as Mayor? Aug 12 Anonymous 2
News These 11 mayors get 6-figure pay from taxpayers... Aug 6 Realist 2
News Paterson bust finds pot, cocaine, cash in apart... Jul 22 Johnny rivera 1
Hoffman Laroche murder? (May '06) Jul 20 Joe 55
Presby Iris Abstract (May '13) Jul 19 G Hawthorne 2

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance