Former dancer at Passaic gentlemen's ...

Former dancer at Passaic gentlemen's club files suit in sexual assault case, report says

There are 2 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Jan 23, 2014, titled Former dancer at Passaic gentlemen's club files suit in sexual assault case, report says. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

A former dancer at a Passaic gentlemen's club filed a lawsuit in state court on Jan. 8 against seven employees and managers at the club who were arrested last year for allegedly sexually assaulting her during an after-hours party, according to a report on NorthJersey.com .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

in rock

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Jan 23, 2014
Its hard not to be assaulted sexually in a Passaic afrer hour party especially if you are the stripper that works downstairs.....it's still not right to do that to anyone rape is wrong i hope they get what they deserve
tell the truth

Rock Hill, SC

#2 Mar 7, 2014
Addam and his sister sheena from tenth and twenty ninth street was on the poll striping together and on their knees together . They don't live their no more the freckle face boy is strange .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever happen to the Sawyer Business School? (Jul '08) Nov 27 Joann 22
News Jersey neighbors offer Muslims support against ... Nov 27 REAL_TEXAN 5
News Five arrested, one hospitalized after two-hour ... (Jul '13) Nov 27 god wont help us 4
News Paterson fatal shooting targeted two in red Cad... Nov 23 Good dude 1
News Paterson City Workers Say Mayor Requested Priva... Nov 9 Patersonian 2
Scabs that crossed the picket line at redco Oct '16 Pete 1
News Deer hunt opponents turn out to urge Passaic fr... (Jan '10) Jan '16 Opveltri 8

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages