Fire damages Clifton apartments

Fire damages Clifton apartments

There are 5 comments on the North Jersey Media Group story from Mar 28, 2010, titled Fire damages Clifton apartments. In it, North Jersey Media Group reports that:

Firefighters from the city and at least four neighboring towns battled a three-alarm fire at an apartment complex on Day Street on Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Jersey Media Group.

borinegrita

Sparkill, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2010
I live in that complex, I a was a little scared. Fortunately, there were no deaths. Rumors have it that the fire was accidental and not intentional.
People need to be more careful and not leave things on the stove unattended or candles on and then falling asleep or leaving the house and forgetting to turn the candle off.

I feel bad for those who lost everything in the fire and for those who had to stay out until the fire was secured. I pray that God will bless them.
Cliftonite

Clifton, NJ

#2 Mar 29, 2010
Thank God no one was injured. It was a little scary for a few minutes when it spead to another area. The Firemen were screaming for another hose towards that area. Thanks to them and the firefighters from other towns who helped.This is a true expression of when they say shared services. Good Job and thanks to all.
Middle Village resident

Little Falls, NJ

#3 Mar 29, 2010
I was among those who waited outside on Sunday night, praying that the fire would not reach my apartment (whch was next in line). Kudos to those men who worked so hard to contain the fire and keep it from spreading! My thoughtsd go out to those less fortunate than myself, they must have lost everything in that fire and I pray that they are able to pick up the pieces and go on with their lives. It was a stupid accident that should never have happened.
cliftonite

Clifton, NJ

#4 Mar 29, 2010
Middle Village resident wrote:
I was among those who waited outside on Sunday night, praying that the fire would not reach my apartment (whch was next in line). Kudos to those men who worked so hard to contain the fire and keep it from spreading! My thoughtsd go out to those less fortunate than myself, they must have lost everything in that fire and I pray that they are able to pick up the pieces and go on with their lives. It was a stupid accident that should never have happened.
Red Cross has been helping the folks. There are avaiable apartments in the area that maybe the burned out folks can move into. The important part is everyone go out safe and there were no injuries. Your a good person for your concern for your neighbor. During this Holy Week for our two major religions in Clifton it's so good to know we still have people who say thanks and care for their neighbor.
Anna

Benton Ridge, OH

#5 Mar 29, 2010
I would thanks to all who can help me to find out how i can help my mom and other people who lost everything in that fire, to get some help for whatever they lost. I known no one can give them all they had before but please if u know any organization where they can ask for help, contact me at my e-mail [email protected] My mom was living there and her apartment is one of the worse and she don't have anything right now, and am far away. Please contact me if u have any idea where we can ask for help. THANK YOU !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Trees Being Sold on Mountain Ave Dec 3 Jennifer W 1
What ever happen to the Sawyer Business School? (Jul '08) Nov 27 Joann 22
News Jersey neighbors offer Muslims support against ... Nov 27 REAL_TEXAN 5
News Five arrested, one hospitalized after two-hour ... (Jul '13) Nov 27 god wont help us 4
News Paterson fatal shooting targeted two in red Cad... Nov 23 Good dude 1
Scabs that crossed the picket line at redco Oct '16 Pete 1
News Deer hunt opponents turn out to urge Passaic fr... (Jan '10) Jan '16 Opveltri 8

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages