Only negative news being posted.

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

candy

Paterson, NJ

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Why? I know for a fact that there are a lot of good things going on in paterson.
Newswatch

Clifton, NJ

#2 Aug 25, 2013
YOU ARE RIGHT. They should have someone in the City volunteer and give out the good news. The Falls, The beauty of Eastside Park and it's area, The active downtown, and its diversity. Crime happens and its sad it happens too often but there are always good things to talk about.
candy

Paterson, NJ

#3 Aug 25, 2013
Thank u. I agree and I love east side park and the beautiful homes in that area.
sistercity

Little Falls, NJ

#4 Aug 25, 2013
A safer Paterson makes all of us safer. It's an old city with a splendid past. Yes talk about the good things. The mayor and Council should think about the broken window theory. If a window breaks fix it today. If the spray paint a wall paint over it. If they litter the street clean it up. Use Boys Scouts or what ever is available to make it a better looking place. Guiliani did it in NY and a willing political machine in P town can do the same--that is if they want to. Forget about the new Hotel and other BIG ideas and get going on a week of cleaning up messy places. I know it can be done. It's been done. Get going.
eddie

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2013
I agree I know the crime is going on and on but I still love my town jazz fest great fall fest ,east side and west side park pal foot ball team Pennington park lets talk about good news too
rbyrd

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 Nov 8, 2013
Yes I agree that crimes happens in paterson, but there are good things happening also. I have friends who take there own money and buy gloves, scarfs, hats, deodorant, tooth paste and lotions, and they go out to the streets of paterson and give them to the needy. They also take there own money and buy food, they cook turkey and vegetable dinners, and give to the needy...
cantbelieve

Paterson, NJ

#7 Nov 8, 2013
Telling the truth about a town is not negative news is just telling the truth making people aware that do and don't live in paterson what to expect when coming into this town.. Just to run and not make a stop through this town it's the safest thing to do because that's how bad it is.. Why make people believe this is the perfect and safest town when it isn't.. People getting robbed in daylight people getting stabbed killed in daylight even on holidays you get stabbed robbed and killed in this town.. Just look at the gas station people that got shot up and killed on Halloween they were doing the right thing they spent their money to give out to little kids when they came for candy and they got shot and killed at 7 PM while kids were in the street trick o treating.. Why not tell the truth why not tell the neighborhood and let people know how much crime is in this town. It's not negative news is just letting them be aware of their surroundings and protecting them from the negative. I think that's positive information..
eddie

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 8, 2013
I'm not saying don't talk about crime,I'm saying put things other than crime on the news topix .
wicked people stink

Newark, NJ

#9 Nov 8, 2013
Maybe we can find nice things to read about Paterson
cantbelieve

Paterson, NJ

#10 Nov 8, 2013
eddie wrote:
I'm not saying don't talk about crime,I'm saying put things other than crime on the news topix .
No I like the news that TOPIX give because it gives me a heads up on what's going on in actual Patterson.. Lets me know what streets not to be on to watch out for and almost all crimes that are going on in neighborhood.. No other news is concerned for our safety let it be topix... If we are told where the crimes r being mostly done we can inform others about the dangers but if information is not out there we might bump and encounter a bad life altering situation..
eddie

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2013
Well your taking things the wrong way I said there is nothing wrong with telling bad news , I said why don't they say anything about good news . In other words why don't they say good things that's happening in (Paterson) nj .
eddie

United States

#12 Nov 8, 2013
I'm singing a song (cry baby cry) cryyyy. Baby cryyyyyy lol
wicked people stink

Newark, NJ

#13 Nov 8, 2013
eddie wrote:
I'm singing a song (cry baby cry) cryyyy. Baby cryyyyyy lol
lol good news no shots fired on east main today but it is still early....
eddie

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2013
Now that's good news !!!!!
scrappy

Norfolk, VA

#15 Nov 20, 2013
Be careful Darcy is drunk and crazy he might do bad things .
ed

Norfolk, VA

#16 Nov 20, 2013
Wtf
ed

Norfolk, VA

#17 Nov 20, 2013
Lol ok then
wicked people stunk

Kearny, NJ

#18 Nov 21, 2013
Lol
ed

Norfolk, VA

#19 Nov 21, 2013
Drunk Darcy must have rally stunk .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) 6 hr moved 58
News Sean P. Coghlan, 28, of Caldwell, a teacher at ... (Jan '12) Thu Jen 11
Review: Corporate Van Lines Mar 23 KevinGibbon 7
Review: Cameron Animal Hospital - George L Came... (Jan '09) Mar 17 nofan61 51
News Clifton councilman Matthew Grabowski dies after... Mar 3 Dianeb07 1
Review: Immersive Technology LLC Mar 3 rainman786 1
Explosion? (Aug '14) Aug '14 EJW 1
Little Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web