Concerned Young Citizen

Troy, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2008
Police Chief William Stack and STJPD, Cops or Crooks?

This man and many of his underling officers push the verge of legal and illegal practices. Do police have to abide by citizens law, or are they above it? I am not asking these questions out of mockery or an attempt to ruin names, but as a first hand witness of these actions. Illegal U-turns on Main Street St. Johnsville, speeding through red lights with no warning (light show), talking on cell phones, sensless harrassment, and illegal "warrentless" search and seizures of young men and women clearly ignorant of their rights. Thats just scratching the surface. I believe this police department is in dire need of investigation and continued monitoring for self criminal acts. Most of the officers are extremely rude and disrepectful, purposly pushing for argument and what seems to be arrest. I do not feel safe with officers for example "that battered a young man knocking him to the ground and spilting his head open" watching over me. We need officers! NOT PALADINS! Mid-evil vigilanti justice is dead.

Thank you for reading this message, do not be afraid to expose these people for what they are, we need decent police not only here but everywhere.

Sincerly,

Concerned Young Citizen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Millville man arraigned on murder charge (Mar '08) Dec '17 Tiffany Labes 5
Nicole mcglynn and Charlene mckenny Dec '17 Hannibal32112 1
Review: Hawthorne Towers (Aug '08) Dec '17 anyomous 17
Net Neutrality Dec '17 three blocks 1
News Five arrested, one hospitalized after two-hour ... (Jul '13) Nov '16 god wont help us 4
Scabs that crossed the picket line at redco (Oct '16) Oct '16 Pete 1
News Deer hunt opponents turn out to urge Passaic fr... (Jan '10) Jan '16 Opveltri 8

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages