Cops catch alleged burglar hiding in ...

Cops catch alleged burglar hiding in Passaic River

There are 8 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from May 23, 2012, titled Cops catch alleged burglar hiding in Passaic River. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

WOODLAND PARK - A 42-year-old Paterson man has been charged with allegedly burglarizing a restaurant and attempting to burglarize two other businesses on McBride Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

lola

Islip Terrace, NY

#1 May 23, 2012
a log !!!!! wow
njgurl

Fair Lawn, NJ

#2 May 24, 2012
surprise surprise more crime out of paterson nj....they should just build a wall around the city and let them rob and kill each other. I'm tierd of paterson crime bleeding into the decent nieghboring towns.
ed

Newark, NJ

#3 May 24, 2012
Crime is everywhere you go i don't think that everyone that lives in Paterson is a crook
Njgurl

Fair Lawn, NJ

#4 May 25, 2012
ed wrote:
Crime is everywhere you go i don't think that everyone that lives in Paterson is a crook
I didn't say everyone but if you read the news the majority of the crime committed in Passaic or Bergen counties are by a resident of Paterson. It is what it is.
Paterson

Cliffside Park, NJ

#5 May 29, 2012
njgurl why dont you build a wall around are house, so you can stay safe from people like me. I was born and rased in Paterson... Im also a super bowl winner.
p-town girl

Roseland, NJ

#6 Jun 5, 2012
njgurl wrote:
surprise surprise more crime out of paterson nj....they should just build a wall around the city and let them rob and kill each other. I'm tierd of paterson crime bleeding into the decent nieghboring towns.
your an idiot to make a comment like that... stupid idiot!
Dave

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2012
I'm with you NJGirl keep the crime there. Coincidence that the highest crime areas already have the jail nearby?
Njgurl

Fair Lawn, NJ

#9 Jun 8, 2012
Paterson wrote:
njgurl why dont you build a wall around are house, so you can stay safe from people like me. I was born and rased in Paterson... Im also a super bowl winner.
A Superbowl winner? Sure you are honey. Watching the Superbowl doesnt mean you won, that's cute. So is your 2nd grade spelling/ grammer. So although you did not "actually" win the Superbowl I do believe you were "educated" in Paterson. In any event good luck with your video games or where ever you plan on flexing your football skills today. I'd chat more but my 6-figure career awaits - have a nice day dodging bullets in Paterson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Third suspect in fatal shooting arrested in Pa. 11 hr Larisa Kalaschenkow 1
News Paterson landlord hires armed security 11 hr Larisa Kalaschenkow 1
News Woman accused of taking 2-year-old child to buy... Feb 20 Iris Rodriguez 1
News Paterson is among 22 N.J. police departments to... Feb 7 Iris lopez 1
News Woodland Park - Robert Winter Cato, 89, formerl... (Mar '13) Feb 6 Roses40red 7
News Paterson laundry company again faces citations ... Feb 4 Nette 3
News Owner of Lyndhurst cigar store accused of tax e... Jan 27 voiceall 2

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages