To Little Falls From Hollywood With Love

To Little Falls From Hollywood With Love

Posted in the Little Falls Forum

Verasoni

Bloomington, IN

#1 Sep 30, 2006
Debbi Stewart of Little Falls, New Jersey, announces the launching of her website www.debbistewart.com .

Debbi Stewart is recognized for leading today’s global cosmetic’s color revolution. After working with the world’s most recognized faces and personalities and on some of the most successful television shows of all time like Dynasty, Dallas and The Golden Girls, she is bringing her unique and common sense approach to beauty and cosmetics to every woman.

“Make up should be simple, not complicated. The Debbi Stewart makeup line is hypoallergenic and mineral based and includes the highest pigment possible for deep, strong colors that my clients love,” said Debbi.

Everyday, women around the country and around the world look to Debbi’s expertise and exclusive makeup line to look more beautiful. Her clients repeatedly say that Debbi Stewart cosmetics produce dramatic results with subtle applications.“Women have limited options when it comes to makeup today. I know there are lots of lines out there, but they are designed to make us look alike. My approach and my products speak uniquely each woman’s unique skin tone. It’s that simple.”

“I came to New Jersey because I found love. I closed eight locations in Southern California to pursue the love of my life. Moving my business to the Internet and basing in Northern New Jersey makes great business sense for us and our customers.”

For more information, please visit www.debbistewart.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paterson woman missing for two weeks 6 hr Nette 1
News Alleged Robbers Trapped in Store by Quick-Think... Aug 21 Patersonian 1
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Aug 10 the shore 61
Trump's outbursts prove he's unstable Aug 9 Jack 1
News 'He was so excited to finally have human contac... Jul 26 YoLarisa kalasche... 1
News The Lou Costello Pool in Paterson will close ea... Jul '16 Patersonian 1
News Deer hunt opponents turn out to urge Passaic fr... (Jan '10) Jan '16 Opveltri 8

Little Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Falls Mortgages