Aaron

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

People for goodness sake no one died. There have been repeated calls for a single source on this rumor and no one could provide one. Finally one person did provide a credible source, directly from the production team that confirmed NO ONE EVER DIED AND SEASON 3 NEVER EVEN BEGAN FILMING! Seriously I can't believe people are going on and on and having a debate about an absurd falsehood.
Aaron

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

And once again for all the skimmers NO ONE DIED, THIS WHOLE THING IS MADE UP, A COMPLETE FALSEHOOD, THEY NEVER EVEN BEGAN FILMING SEASON 3.
Aaron

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

And yet one more time just to get the attention of the people who just want to go on and on about the supposed tragic loss of life IT NEVER HAPPENED, IT IS A SILLY LIE, NO ONE DIED!
So sad

Gray, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Yes someone did die. He fell down a flight of stairs after getting hit in the head accedently from a marauder. Don't believe me? Google his name. Keven troll. Or watch the news link.
http://www.viddler.com/v/7faf8e53

Told ya. Sorry to his family
Jason

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

There hasn't been one credible source saying that someone died. As a matter of fact, the ONLY source addressing the story is coming from the Discovery Channel stating that.... NOBODY DIED!!!!
Aaron

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

In case anyone was wondering "So sad" is just a spammer - there was no death, the whole thing is made up by a 30 year old in his mom's basement trying to get an urban legend going.
Devin

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

So many people getting worked up over a lie. They didn't have good enough ratings or the buget to even film. Never even finished casting.
Ryan

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Big Fan, sorry for the loss! If anyone wants this show to come back thier is a petition for it to come back! we only need 1000 more people!visit it as Bring Back The Collony -- The Petition Site! bIGGEST FAN EVER
Clayton

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

raincitygirl wrote:
this was posted on the official facebook page:
It seems we are still getting a lot of a "Somebody died while filming season 3" rumor. We just like to clear things up. Nobody was killed, Nobody was seriously hurt. Not one second of footage was filmed for season 3. Season 3 never made it through casting (which is done by Metal Flowers Media) Discovery simply did not renew the show based on ratings and ad revenue, nothing more. It happens to shows all the time. Once again, No footage was filmed. Nobody was cast. How can someone die that was never cast? Think about it...- The Colony
What I want to know is why are they still posting on their page, if the show is indeed canceled. What's the point? Why are they still active? Is it even run by a official member on the crew or is it just a fan account set up to be an exact replica of the real account.
andre not the giant

Helmond, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

no person died or was badly hurt.
In fact season 3 did not start filming yet.
discovery says it is on semi-permanent hold, and reasoning with bad advertisement results....wich surprises me, as both series were quite popular with the audiences..both sides of the atlantic.
hope they will find some sponsors, think medical firms, and start rolling, enough cheap locations round the globe also in usa and Canada.
What is true; Reno had intercourse with both becka and sally
wow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

You are all stupid. You cannot sign your life away... you could never sign a waiver that says: "I'm going participate in an experiment for you and if someone that works for you purposefully hits me in the head with something and I die then my family can't sue you." Waivers are also not effective if there was negligence on the part of the person with the waiver. Do you think that you could sign a waiver for someone to shoot you? NO! IT'S NOT LEGAL YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS! EVEN IF YOU SIGN A WAIVER IT IS NOT ENFORCEABLE!!!!

On a second note, this thread demonstrates why conspiracy theories and urban legends continue on: no one cares to actually find out of the story is true. How could Discover keep this quiet? Don't you think this would be incredible fodder for news and entertainment cycles that focus on reality TV?
THEY COULDN'T KEEP IT SECRET! You only really have to consider this point if you bother to look for proof (which doesn't exist) that this happened, which I'm sure none of you did.

I am constantly discouraged about humanity when I read message boards.
Anthony Loveless

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

You guy's are the best I love you guy's
Alex

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

They read a note saying this experiment will involve straining activitys and mabey fatale outsider attacks
Dragonlair

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Angry_fan wrote:
How can some people post such cold comments. It's a mans life we're talking about here and all some people care about is getting to watch season 3. What if it where you or one of you're family members.. and yes, he signed the waver, but he obviously didn't expect to die when he signed it.
I've seen the first two seasons and miss the show just as much, but I fully understand if season 3 will never air because of this. So tragic!
If you saw "the crow" You saw Brandon Lee die,
If you saw "Ben-Hur" You saw a guy die when he went under the chariot in the chariot race scene.
Don't be a hypocrite.
Dragonlair

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
You are all stupid. You cannot sign your life away... you could never sign a waiver that says: "I'm going participate in an experiment for you and if someone that works for you purposefully hits me in the head with something and I die then my family can't sue you." Waivers are also not effective if there was negligence on the part of the person with the waiver. Do you think that you could sign a waiver for someone to shoot you? NO! IT'S NOT LEGAL YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS! EVEN IF YOU SIGN A WAIVER IT IS NOT ENFORCEABLE!!!!
Accidents happen, I am sure with this really happened that there was no ill intent. This would not be murder. Just a sad accident that can happen to any of us. That is what life insurance is for.
wow wrote:
On a second note, this thread demonstrates why conspiracy theories and urban legends continue on: no one cares to actually find out of the story is true. How could Discover keep this quiet? Don't you think this would be incredible fodder for news and entertainment cycles that focus on reality TV?
THEY COULDN'T KEEP IT SECRET! You only really have to consider this point if you bother to look for proof (which doesn't exist) that this happened, which I'm sure none of you did.
I am constantly discouraged about humanity when I read message boards.
The media can't report on such things because they are too busy reporting on Kim Kardashian's fat ass, gun control and nancy grace's missing necklace. Not to mention sex scandals.
No if the guy had died choking on a penis.. THEN it would be news
jonny bazokatwat

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

this is the only place on the internet making this claim, go on try searching for it, its not true. it was cancelled because it costs a f*ck load of cash to secure a location, and keep us regular folk from walking on set. plus with throwing in actors to help the colony in the second series it lost what credibility it had.
repo your soul

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

EvileBeard wrote:
I love it. Death comes to all of us. There's known risks, waivers, legalities. Just air season 3 please. Thanks.

What is wrong with people like you... have you lost the ability to be a decent human. Yes the show must still run but a part of the money made should go to the mans fam, it is only right. I love the show and put my app in to be on the show back in the first season and every season so on... just be decent to others
Aaron Walker

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

One more time, just so we can kill this stupid lie/wannabeurbanlegend:
NO ONE DIED!!! The whole thing is made up, season 3 never began filming so the debate is kind of dumb... actually really really dumb.
Aaron Walker

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I just can't believe people are STILL going on and on about a death that never happened on a show THAT NEVER EVEN BEGAN FILMING.

For goodness sake if you believe someone really died, I'd like to introduce myself to you, I'm a general from Sudan, who has $3,355,780.23 in a bank account that I can't touch with out your help - just send me an advanced fee of $10,000 to unlock the account and I'll share the money with you.
Outlaw2056

Douglas, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

So who is the dumbass that didn't hit record! And when will season 3 air on tv.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Little Elm News Video

•••
Little Elm Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Little Elm Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••