Double shooting investigated in Dento...

Double shooting investigated in Denton County

There are 5 comments on the Quick story from Jun 25, 2006, titled Double shooting investigated in Denton County. In it, Quick reports that:

Denton County deputies were investigating a double shooting Saturday night after a man took his wife from her sister's home at gunpoint, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Quick.

TINA

Nashville, TN

#1 Jun 25, 2006
DID THE COUPLE LIVE OR DID YOU CATCH HIM..IS THE
WIFE OK. GOD BLESS THEM...
Georgetta

Plano, TX

#2 Jun 26, 2006
I look unto the hills from whenst cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord who made the heavens and earth.Psalm 121:1-2

I live in Little Elm and was at a store less than a block away when this was unfolding , My heart goes out to the family
Lisa

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2006
I am a famliy member of jennifer and sadly no she passed away that sat.When he took her life and his own.she will be deeply missed ,we love you jennifer.
Roxie Garza

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2006
Jennifer was my aunt..It really hurts to see my little cousins cry over the fact that their step father took their mothers life away ..She wasnt suppose to die by gun..She was suppose to die in her sleep..I'll always love you & miss you tia.....
Zoothe

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 19, 2007
Eveyone knew about this! Come on, she had mentioned to everyone that her husband was abusive and jealous. She mentioned it to the entire family, friends, and co-workers. The guy was a nut, before this he shot a guy in the face because he was with Jennifer. This could've been prevented but out of all the people in the world why didnt her family do anything about it? It is just typical though, a woman wants to marry the "tough" guy and she ends up with something more then she can bargain for. It's just plain sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) Jul 25 WTF 400
bring it back Jun '17 bigc19 1
law Mar '17 j mackk 3
need carpool from little elm to either downtown... (Feb '17) Feb '17 nekiwa07 1
Debbie that worked at the bunk house wagon wheel (Dec '16) Dec '16 Guest 1
Robert Bobby Merritt (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frfr 1
Where did chief rhodes go? (Jul '15) Dec '15 Bo Moore 3

Little Elm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance