The Colony's Current Crime Blotter on...

The Colony's Current Crime Blotter on Facebook

Posted in the Little Elm Forum

The Town Crier

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Jun 3, 2010
If you would like daily updates on the crime activity in The Colony as it occurs, join the Facebook page to receive notices of current police/fire calls. In the search box, type The Colony's Current Crime Blotter and hit LIKE.
Kmann

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 2, 2010
Another day
BarrackzLynZ

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Add me please my name facebook rinaldi jeremia i'm indonesia'n
Jenny Ray-Brown

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 4, 2011
I tried to join your new "group" as I previously liked your page before going to the group setting. I haven't been accepted yet. I love your site and would love if you could accept me. Thanks!
Darik Horn

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Feb 10, 2011
The Town Crier closed the old Crime Blotter page and seems to be refusing most subscription requests for the new group. The membership counter on the new group is slowly incrementing.
Janice

The Colony, TX

#6 Feb 17, 2011
The Colony Tx
Ty w

Frisco, TX

#7 Apr 3, 2011
Darik Horn wrote:
The Town Crier closed the old Crime Blotter page and seems to be refusing most subscription requests for the new group. The membership counter on the new group is slowly incrementing.
What do you mean? I thought that page was for seeing what was going on in the colony and was done for free? I thought the town crier just decided to start doing that blotter
Ty w

Frisco, TX

#8 Apr 3, 2011
Jenny Ray-Brown wrote:
I tried to join your new "group" as I previously liked your page before going to the group setting. I haven't been accepted yet. I love your site and would love if you could accept me. Thanks!
Whats this "new" group name? I tried searching The Colony current crime blotter on fb but it didnt find anything so whats the new name?
Ty w

Frisco, TX

#9 Apr 3, 2011
Oh ok I found it...its called "The Colony's Crime Blotter" and you have to request to join instead of just liking it...I wonder why town crier deleted the other page.
Ty w

Frisco, TX

#10 Apr 4, 2011
Ok I requested to join this "new" group yesturday and I havent been accepted into the group yet. I wonder whats going on
AAa

Garland, TX

#11 Apr 12, 2011
Ty w wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean? I thought that page was for seeing what was going on in the colony and was done for free? I thought the town crier just decided to start doing that blotter
I heard they closed down the last site because of the incident on 4300 Chapman. Something was said, but I'm not sure what? Does anyone know?
AAa

Garland, TX

#12 Apr 12, 2011
Oh it was 4400 Chapman. My bad.
Colonite

Garland, TX

#13 May 29, 2011
Some dumb bitch had a hissy-fit and notified FB that TC was not a person's name and it got deleted.
The Town Crier

Grand Prairie, TX

#14 Feb 7, 2012
The Blotter is back on Facebook. It is a group and you just have to look it up and send a request to join.
Look under The Colony Blotter.
fattx

Plano, TX

#16 May 22, 2013
And god spoke to the meek

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) Mar 14 xxx 396
need carpool from little elm to either downtown... Feb '17 nekiwa07 1
Debbie that worked at the bunk house wagon wheel Dec '16 Guest 1
Robert Bobby Merritt Nov '16 Frfr 1
The colony masonic lodge Oct '16 The colony masond 1
Gang Activity (May '11) Oct '16 Josh 6
mjw (Jun '16) Sep '16 pops 2

Little Elm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance