Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24355 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Texan

Wichita, KS

#11722 Jun 1, 2012
Why don't you two go to Mexico? It would improve the average IQ of Texas.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11723 Jun 1, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that even a word?
Are you even a person with access to Google?

God you rightwingers are so lazy. No wonder you want to stop paying all taxes and let the rest of us support your fat rear ends.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/deserts/desertificat...

Location hidden

#11724 Jun 1, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I love the desert!
Then you are in luck! Age in place and it will come to a county near you. I suspect desertification will come before significant sea level rises but who knows.

Look out for the acidification of the Gulf. That one is a doozie.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11725 Jun 1, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you even a person with access to Google?
God you rightwingers are so lazy. No wonder you want to stop paying all taxes and let the rest of us support your fat rear ends.
http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/deserts/desertificat...
Where did google come into the conversation? And there is nothing funnier than a liberal calling a conservative lazy. Just goes to show his IQ level. The only ones wanting one part of the population to support the rest of the population are liberals.'Tax the rich' you and your ilk are part of the 50% of the population that doesn't even pay any taxes as it is and all you scream is "give me more stuff for free". Lazy worthless hypocrites. Get off your can, get a job and pay your share like the rest of us and quit expecting Uncle Sammy and the nanny state to take care of all of your little booboos.

Location hidden

#11726 Jun 1, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did google come into the conversation? And there is nothing funnier than a liberal calling a conservative lazy. Just goes to show his IQ level. The only ones wanting one part of the population to support the rest of the population are liberals.'Tax the rich' you and your ilk are part of the 50% of the population that doesn't even pay any taxes as it is and all you scream is "give me more stuff for free". Lazy worthless hypocrites. Get off your can, get a job and pay your share like the rest of us and quit expecting Uncle Sammy and the nanny state to take care of all of your little booboos.
Look up words that you do not know in your local Google kiosk. Did you really fail to comprehend or were you just lazy again as is typical for rightwingers.

Rightwingers TAX and STEAL. Rightwingers externalize costs and internalize profits made from externalizing costs. Rightwingers and the corporations that enslave you never pay for anything they can foist onto the public.

Rightwingers are THIEVES. We all know this. Why don't you look it up at your local Google kiosk. They are at every mall and they do not charge much.

Location hidden

#11727 Jun 1, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up words that you do not know in your local Google kiosk. Did you really fail to comprehend or were you just lazy again as is typical for rightwingers.
Rightwingers TAX and STEAL. Rightwingers externalize costs and internalize profits made from externalizing costs. Rightwingers and the corporations that enslave you never pay for anything they can foist onto the public.
Rightwingers are THIEVES. We all know this. Why don't you look it up at your local Google kiosk. They are at every mall and they do not charge much.
"Google kiosk"? WTF are you talking about? Now I know you aren't from around here. I doubt you are even from this country. Go back to whatever sh1tpot hellhole you are from boy.
ENOUGH

Rockwall, TX

#11728 Jun 1, 2012
PLEASE! start another thread. Maybe title it "Insults for Everyone." All this stuff you are posting has nothing to do with Perry being re-elected.
WOW

Glen Rose, TX

#11729 Jun 1, 2012
ENOUGH wrote:
PLEASE! start another thread. Maybe title it "Insults for Everyone." All this stuff you are posting has nothing to do with Perry being re-elected.
LOL, No chance of that, Everyone likes to see O Suxs get used and abused! Besides the poor demented little Bastard has no where else to go.

Location hidden

#11730 Jun 1, 2012
ENOUGH wrote:
If you don't like it, don't read it.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11731 Jun 1, 2012
ENOUGH wrote:
posts change after awhile.don't like it? Leave.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#11732 Jun 1, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are in luck! Age in place and it will come to a county near you. I suspect desertification will come before significant sea level rises but who knows.
Look out for the acidification of the Gulf. That one is a doozie.
ACTUALLY i'm looking forward to it.I love a challenge.Change is the only constant.Like I said once before...EVERYTHING comes to an end.Even the almighty human race.
Molon Labe

San Antonio, TX

#11733 Jun 1, 2012
Its funny to watch the leftys make fools of themselves. They cry like little bitches over spilt soy milk.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11734 Jun 1, 2012
ENOUGH wrote:
So, what is it to you?. Feeling left out because you're too dumb to think up insults, or can't figure out how to start your own little
thread that suits you?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11735 Jun 1, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Obamanoid.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#11736 Jun 1, 2012
Molon Labe wrote:
Its funny to watch the leftys make fools of themselves. They cry like little bitches over spilt soy milk.
You can only worry about one thing at a time.No matter what we do the climate is gonna change.Hell no i'm not a bit worried.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#11737 Jun 1, 2012
test
mmm

Dallas, TX

#11738 Jun 1, 2012
Ok?
notRacistJustPro ud

Missouri City, TX

#11739 Jun 2, 2012
FEDUP wrote:
Another term for crook Perry!
Wow, pople are stupider than I thought!
(Yes, I made that word up, stupider)!
You idiots will rue this day, having voted for more of the same,.. republican cronies!
How stupid is the American public? WE just found out they're even dumber that you think! Apparently they like getting shafted, and rear ended!
You bunch of gullible sorry idiots!
Yeah, no. "Stupider" is a word sweetie. You didn't make it up. Maybe u should think about who the "stupider" person is here.
mexican american

Corpus Christi, TX

#11740 Jun 2, 2012
Don't let theses white men use you. Gzzz I vote both ways depending on their actions. What has Perry done for the Longoria Estate? Politicians, judges and lawyers are making the money. The poor who truly need and deserve this money ain't getting shit. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. Dilike dumba$f latinos that don't see this.
Molon Labe

San Antonio, TX

#11741 Jun 2, 2012
mexican american wrote:
Don't let theses white men use you. Gzzz I vote both ways depending on their actions. What has Perry done for the Longoria Estate? Politicians, judges and lawyers are making the money. The poor who truly need and deserve this money ain't getting shit. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. Dilike dumba$f latinos that don't see this.
Hey fuckwad, what makes you feel entitled to other people's money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) May 8 David Ford 396
law Mar '17 j mackk 3
need carpool from little elm to either downtown... Feb '17 nekiwa07 1
Debbie that worked at the bunk house wagon wheel Dec '16 Guest 1
Robert Bobby Merritt Nov '16 Frfr 1
The colony masonic lodge (Oct '16) Oct '16 The colony masond 1
Gang Activity (May '11) Oct '16 Josh 6

Little Elm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Elm Mortgages