Review: Palio's Pizza Cafe

Review: Palio's Pizza Cafe

Posted in the Little Elm Forum

Jim Morales

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2008
Palio's is by far the best pizza I've ever had! The service was great and the restaurant was beautiful!!
Sandra K

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 10, 2008
I agree with Jim, Palio's has the best gourmet pizza! It is thin crust & they even have a wheat crust option! Service is always great & friendly, love this place!
Steve L

Arlington, TX

#3 Dec 13, 2008
We love Palios! Finally, a good restaurant in Little Elm! Calzones are fantastic, service is ALWAYS great.
highly recommend

Arlington, TX

#4 Feb 15, 2009
This is my favorite local restaurant. I often read reviews left by others but have never left my own feedback. This restaurant is so awesome that I decided to contribute to the reviews myself for the first time. The atmosphere is great. A small town, cozy, family atmostphere that is always filled with people. We went to the location on Eldorado. The pizza is awesome. We ordered the Hawaiian Sunrise which is a unique combination of ingrediants to die for. We met one of the owners this evening (Preston). It is obvious why the restaurant is thriving after meeting him - personable, business minded and takes care of the customers. He mentioned they opened a second restaurant at Warren and Legacy. One of the great things about the Eldorado location is that you can bring your own bottle of wine. They provide wine glasses and bottle openers by the fireplace. I highly recommend this restaurant if you have never been there. For dessert, the cannoli and caramel turtle cheesecake are also great.
Slahta11

Bossier City, LA

#5 Feb 18, 2009
Palios is simply the best pizza in the area...hands down!
Disappointed in Frisco

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Feb 24, 2009
Worst service ever!!!
GREAT PLACE

Grand Prairie, TX

#7 Feb 24, 2009
Toss up between Joe's Pizza on the West side of the Tollway (NOT Fat Joe's-that place is a joke!). Friendly, clean enviornment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) Apr 5 Rachel 405
looking for charlene mink Mar '18 thats me 1
TC Police Chief's wife arrested (Dec '12) Mar '18 Just truth 10
News Motorcycles are hot among thieves, police say (Jul '06) Jan '18 FART FUTURE 2
News How big a deal will Texas make to lure investme... Oct '17 jack d ripper 1
bring it back (Jun '17) Jun '17 bigc19 1
law (Mar '17) Mar '17 j mackk 3

Little Elm Jobs

Personal Finance

Little Elm Mortgages