Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Texan wrote:
BBJ you aren't smart enough to tell dog do do from corn flakes, which is most likely the reason that the only thing bad about you is your breath.

Mr texan I know who is who on this forum and i know that ole fed like dogs and that barney is a werdo and that some of these goons are just on here for passing time. Yeaaaa i,am a t exan and i admit that but you keep saying you are but your not.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Texan wrote:
Why in the hell would I go to Dallas? The traffic there sucks hard, why don't you travel a little over 60 miles west and meet me in Weatherford? Fed if you want someone to STUF be my guest O false prophet. Oh and don't strain your dope fogged with all that grammar police work.

No place to take a piss in that dallas traffic texan if you shall ever get stuck in it thats for sure. I myself have been awaiting on written proof that your a texan. I don,t give a ratts hairy butt on where people live on this forum but its nice to know what state they are from and its nice to be truthfull. Yeaaaa your not a texas!
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Texan wrote:
BBJ you aren't smart enough to tell dog do do from corn flakes, which is most likely the reason that the only thing bad about you is your breath.

There is nothing so bad about church falls va so admit your not a texan and i might stop stepping on your toes....

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Texan wrote:
BBJ you aren't smart enough to tell dog do do from corn flakes
YOU are not smart enough to SPELL dog doo doo MUCH LESS tell it from corn flakes!!!
jun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

i support tuna turner.
jeb

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

There is actually no such thing as do do, doo doo, or how ever you want to spell it, just a childs way to say s--t stupid. So get your fat, bald, and stupid a$$ back to making the dog smile. So why don't you join BBJ and eat some more corn flakes. By the way John I do not have to prove a thing to you, nor does what you think carry any weight here in North Central Texas or any where else.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Texan wrote:
There is actually no such thing as do do, doo doo, or how ever you want to spell it, just a childs way to say s--t stupid. So get your fat, bald, and stupid a$$ back to making the dog smile. So why don't you join BBJ and eat some more corn flakes. By the way John I do not have to prove a thing to you, nor does what you think carry any weight here in North Central Texas or any where else.
Don't know if you live near Amarillo, but it gets COLD AS HELL in Amarillo....
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Actually I'm just outside of Ft.Worth, and you aren't off about Amarillo getting cold. Late spring or early fall it's nice. Palo Duro, Panhandle Plains museum, the Quarter Horse, and the Indian museums are all intresting, and they make for a nice 3 or 4 day weekend.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Texan wrote:
There is actually no such thing as do do, doo doo, or how ever you want to spell it, just a childs way to say s--t stupid.
Well, you're right about one thing... it's a child's way of saying it... and you just told off on yourself, CHILD!!!

That explains a whole lot.

It's STILL spelled, DOO DOO, kid.

Now, get off mommies computer!!!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

I was responding to BBJ and he is very child like. I'm not a child but, think what you like. As to explaining, it does no good to explain anything to you as you are too stupid to comprehend it, and I will spell do do any way I want. I will stay on MY computer as long as I want and if you don't like it; all I can say is go eat s--t and die stupid.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Texan wrote:
I was responding to BBJ and he is very child like. I'm not a child but, think what you like. As to explaining, it does no good to explain anything to you as you are too stupid to comprehend it, and I will spell do do any way I want. I will stay on MY computer as long as I want and if you don't like it; all I can say is go eat s--t and die stupid.
LOL

You keep calling ME stupid, but yet I KNOW how to properly use a comma... and how to spell DOO DOO.

Moron.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

What ever dumba$$, you don't know how to do do MORON. Arguing over the spelling of a non word. Yeah, you're really smart alright, So take your DOO DOO and your COMMA and stick them up your a$$ along side your head if you've got enough room.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
What ever dumba$$, you don't know how to do do MORON. Arguing over the spelling of a non word.
Wrong AGAIN, moron!!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/doo+do...

LOL

You lose every single time when you set yourself against me.

If you had any sense at all... you'd quit embarrassing your uneducated self.
jethro

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

test
pat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

yas sir.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Come on, TRUTH IS MIGHT.Meet me in Houston.May 8th, at Memorial Park, at the Tennis Center.I'm your huckleberry!
The burden of proof is on you.

YOu post from VA. If you are in Texas, as you claim, it's no big deal for you to meet me in Dallas.

I will meet you at North Park Mall. Put up or shut up, puss.,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
Truth, meet me in Weatherford, or if you don't want to drive that far meet me in Ft.Worth, that's only about 35 or 36 miles west of Dallas, and I don't have to prove anything to a racist moron like you. waco he won't do it, he's just a gutless, racist moron.
North Park Mall in Dallas. I'll wear some brass knucks, so you can recognize me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
No imagination needed on that, just look at look at that happy dog in your picture, no time at all, it seemed so right all things considered. No and no. So like I said Fed, don't worry about it, just keep sucking your dog; at least that way you keep something satisfied..
How come you pervert Mexicans keep steering the conversation towards some kind of sex?

If you didn't have a dik, you wouldn't have a reason to live.

Castrate Mexicans!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
Still wrong, wife oh so fine, and not a problem. You fat bald keep the dog on your lap pervert.
Ok, like, I'm not looking but ...

Any white guy could be fat, bald and have pimples on his azz but, would look better than a Mexican.

You can clean my toilet but, you can't reach the bottom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Denton County was issued at July 23 at 1:36PM CDT

•••
•••

Little Elm News Video

•••
•••

Little Elm Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••