Comments
11,621 - 11,640 of 17,228 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12669
Jan 12, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, my grandfather cut a guys throat with a straight-edged razor for dancing with my grandmother.This was way back in the hills in Kentucky, where mountain justice ruled supreme.He also made his own whiskey, and had no use for the govt.Eventually, he shot himself with a 12 gauge, pulled the trigger with his toe.Closed casket funeral.
My mothers side of the family is named Husband.

They were a lot of killers.

I had cousins with property in East Texas that used to hire immigrant labor... they worked them until they refused to work anymore... then killed and buried them on the property.

It's was a big to do years ago... they had backhoes digging up the ranch finding bodies all over the place.

My uncle on my fathers side killed his wife... made it look like a suicide and got away with it.

My father is rumored to have killed my mothers father, he was drugged and a huge piece of steak was shoved down his throat... it was ruled accidental choking and no autopsy was performed.

My mothers father was a very bad guy, no telling how many people he hurt or killed in his life.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12670
Jan 12, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
My mothers side of the family is named Husband.
They were a lot of killers.
I had cousins with property in East Texas that used to hire immigrant labor... they worked them until they refused to work anymore... then killed and buried them on the property.
It's was a big to do years ago... they had backhoes digging up the ranch finding bodies all over the place.
My uncle on my fathers side killed his wife... made it look like a suicide and got away with it.
My father is rumored to have killed my mothers father, he was drugged and a huge piece of steak was shoved down his throat... it was ruled accidental choking and no autopsy was performed.
My mothers father was a very bad guy, no telling how many people he hurt or killed in his life.
Mahoneys on my moms side.All violent.
Tawni Maughan

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12671
Jan 12, 2013
 
Have you heard of her in Weatherford, Texas.

Read what the freaked out people of the city govt say about her.

Do you thnk hey protest just a little too much? Wonder why? Why would the local govt worry with a local yoga teacher?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12672
Jan 12, 2013
 
Tawni Maughan wrote:
Have you heard of her in Weatherford, Texas.
Read what the freaked out people of the city govt say about her.
Do you thnk hey protest just a little too much? Wonder why? Why would the local govt worry with a local yoga teacher?
They protest her in the Weatherford forum for the same reasons they protest me in the La Porte forum.

We are both focused on the corruption within our respective city governments.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12673
Jan 12, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
They protest her in the Weatherford forum for the same reasons they protest me in the La Porte forum.
We are both focused on the corruption within our respective city governments.
Well, good luck with that.Being a crusader can be daunting.Going against the flow......
Lovely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12674
Jan 12, 2013
 
Yup

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12675
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, good luck with that.Being a crusader can be daunting.Going against the flow......
Corruption is going against the flow... I am going with it, which is why I am winning.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12681
Jan 13, 2013
 
"He sent white Christians to America to form the Christian religion."
LOLOL
mrogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12682
Jan 13, 2013
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Live and learn until next time

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12683
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
The gov has gotten super-paranoid so, don't give too much personal info. As far as the pills go, you sure you need them? Big pharmaceuticals could be spiking them with future diseases.
just kidding! I quit taking meds years ago! Haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaaaaaaaa!! Haaaaaaaaaaa! I'll show em! THEY'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12684
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uhhhh....It'd like to apologize for that last post...of COURSE I take my meds! Hear that, judge?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12685
Jan 13, 2013
 
damn invasion wrote:
Fed, aren't you worried about not keeping enough private, for your own safety?
You can't publicly fight the bad guys, remain anonymous and expect to be effective.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12686
Jan 13, 2013
 
The best strategy I ever came up with was just to get right in their face and tell them what I was going to do... and let them underestimate me and doubt me.

It's worked every time.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12687
Jan 13, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
The best strategy I ever came up with was just to get right in their face and tell them what I was going to do... and let them underestimate me and doubt me.
It's worked every time.
I am not insulting you by saying this so dont misinterpret me,ok? I do generally find it is true that the lower you keep people's expectations the easier it is to do certain things. Let people keep as many mislerceptions as possible because it keeps their focus away from the truth and any agenda you have.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12688
Jan 13, 2013
 
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not insulting you by saying this so dont misinterpret me,ok? I do generally find it is true that the lower you keep people's expectations the easier it is to do certain things. Let people keep as many mislerceptions as possible because it keeps their focus away from the truth and any agenda you have.
Yep... the less they think of you... the more you are capable of.

I've allowed people to underestimate me to their detriment my entire life.

The City of La Porte has underestimated me every step of the way.

They continuously assail me with these weak cases and I just roll right over them in court.

Meanwhile... one by one they have been resigning.

I'll be picking up the pace when I return... and I'll be fighting them on their ground instead of waiting for them to attack me on mine.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12689
Jan 13, 2013
 
Fed I was going to spend some money in La Porte, but after hearing all this, think I'll just go to San Leon.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12690
Jan 13, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
Fed I was going to spend some money in La Porte, but after hearing all this, think I'll just go to San Leon.
What do you think about a City Council that imports a City Manager and a Chief of Police from out of town?

They say it's because there are no local qualified candidates.

I say it's because someone they hire from out of town is more likely to do their bidding and be beholden to those that hired them.

According to City Council... the locals who voted them into office are too ignorant to run their own town.

I call BS.

There are plenty of qualified people for the job... just no one they can control as easily.

They think they are so slick... but I can see right through them.

Get this, they know I am an anti-racism activist... and I've been insinuating they are a bunch of racist good old boys, so... when this last City Manager resigned, they hired a black one.

LOL

I have not been back to town since they hired this new guy... but I'm sure we are going to have an interesting conversation on my return.
j

Sweetwater, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12691
Jan 13, 2013
 
Jessica!
I love Sergio & our little one

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12692
Jan 13, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
Fed I was going to spend some money in La Porte, but after hearing all this, think I'll just go to San Leon.
You must be looking for drugs! Do they sell anything else in san Leon?:D
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12695
Jan 14, 2013
 
The Three Stooges, together again. The false prophet, the racist, and the idiot. All spewing the same bullshit they always spew. I'm gonna go back to La Porte and end all that corruption; I'm gonna fight to get all these lesser races and creeds run out of America, I don't always agree with you two but I'm your friend and I gonna defend your rights to say what ever lie and racist comment ya'll want to. Three Stooges together again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Denton County was issued at July 31 at 7:32AM CDT

•••
•••

Little Elm News Video

•••
Little Elm Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Little Elm Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Little Elm People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Little Elm News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Little Elm
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••