First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NOMAN KHAN

Dubai, UAE

#25 Nov 3, 2009
AOA
Good day, if any one require Diesel Generators Plz Contact me, we have Brand Genset else Engine Perkins, Leroy Somer, Meccalte, Lister Petter and so more for further information plz email me,
Noman Khan
uae
Nome2009@gmail.com
Noman Khan

UAE

#26 Nov 30, 2009
hi
we have Diesel Generators Powered By Perkins/Lister Petter (Uk) Open and Closed Type, 10 KVA to 2000 KVA.....With Alternator + Spare Parts if any one need just contact me
Noman Khan
UAE. Sharjah
BTSjobs

Austin, TX

#28 Mar 13, 2014
Diesel Mechanic (N of Dallas, TX)

compensation:$21+/hr AND WEEKLY OT
Diesel Mechanic needed for a paving & slurry company doing road work. This will be for a Experienced Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic, used to working on roadway or highway equipment or similar. NOT A SHOP MECHANIC. You are a roaming mechanic on-site/roadside with our crews, helping to maintain and keep our equipment operational at all times during PEAK SEASON (March-Nov). You will be in the shop providing maintenance during the OFF SEASON (Winter).*Travel work is normally 3-4 weeks on, 3-4 days off.

LOTS OF OT weekly!!

TIRES CHANGED- FIXED- LUBE JOBS -CHANGE OUTS - PM MAINTENANCE AS WELL. ABLE TO DO QUICK FIXES TO KEEP EQUIPMENT OPERATIONAL TILL BACKUP MACHINERY ARRIVES.

**BIG FOCUS ON HYDRAULICS! Welding experience a plus!!!!

Looking for someone with CDL B or willing to get it. Will need one for traveling.

Benefits: 401k, HEALTH INSURANCE PAID FOR COMPLETELY, dental & vision insurance, and more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Debate: Gay Marriage - The Colony, TX (Jul '11) Dec 17 VickieS 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Midas Nov '14 Kevin 1
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) Nov '14 grow up 385
What Has Happened to Little Elm? (Mar '13) Oct '14 Jose 4
Exchange Student Host Families needed! Sep '14 Christine Sanders 1

Little Elm News Video

Little Elm Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Little Elm People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Little Elm News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Little Elm

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]