Diesel Truck Mechanic - Ford F350 Pow...

Diesel Truck Mechanic - Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel

Posted in the Little Elm Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Mauldin

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2006
Anyone know of a really good diesel mechanic in Dallas that can take care of my truck? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Ryan

Rowlett, TX

#2 Aug 22, 2006
Try this site:

www.thedieselstop.com
Muhamm Aqil Khan

Lahore, Pakistan

#3 May 25, 2007
To,


Dear Sir,
Most respectfully I beg to state that the following demand of diesel mechanic Job in the your company.and I am sending my folowing documents to your company.Please accept my application and obliged my expereance certificate are as under.

1,2 years Training in a Technical Training Centre in Pakistan.
2,8 Month Trainig in a Put Sarajevo Gen Eng Company Bosnia and herzegovina.
3,Ligth Driving License.

I hope your kind consideration on my expereance certificat.

Thanks,
Muhammad Aqil Khan
S/O Saleem Khan
Village Badrashi Mohalla Esa
Khail Teh&Distt Nowshera
N.W.F.P Pakistan.

Date:26.05.2007
luiross motors dallas

Mckinney, TX

#4 Jun 4, 2007
Muhamm Aqil Khan wrote:
To,
Dear Sir,
Most respectfully I beg to state that the following demand of diesel mechanic Job in the your company.and I am sending my folowing documents to your company.Please accept my application and obliged my expereance certificate are as under.
1,2 years Training in a Technical Training Centre in Pakistan.
2,8 Month Trainig in a Put Sarajevo Gen Eng Company Bosnia and herzegovina.
3,Ligth Driving License.
I hope your kind consideration on my expereance certificat.
Thanks,
Muhammad Aqil Khan
S/O Saleem Khan
Village Badrashi Mohalla Esa
Khail Teh&Distt Nowshera
N.W.F.P Pakistan.
Date:26.05.2007
Luiross Motors
We are looking for a diesel mechanic.
Email to: [email protected]
luiross motors dallas

Mckinney, TX

#5 Jun 4, 2007
We are looking for a diesel mechanic.
Email: [email protected]
Brian

Dripping Springs, TX

#8 Oct 31, 2007
Does anyone out there know why a power stroke would be leaking diesel out of the over flow tube of the fuel filter. The filter itself does not leak, and it does not do this all of the time.
Robert

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2007
I have the same problem, appears to be a leak at the fuel seperator, here is a write up on it.

http://home.centurytel.net/sabre/drainvalve.h...
brent

Wrightsville, GA

#10 Feb 27, 2008
what would make a 02 /7.3 powerstroke dificult to start on cold mornings
Edd

Mabank, TX

#11 Apr 7, 2008
John Mauldin wrote:
Anyone know of a really good diesel mechanic in Dallas that can take care of my truck? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
I always take mine to Kinny's on Pipeline. They are honest and close.
clem

AOL

#12 Jul 8, 2008
7.3 Power Stroke, idles ruff smooths out about 1,000 RPM, no loss of power noticable, new filters, check engine light comes on. thanks clem.
Ryan

Arlington, TX

#13 Jul 17, 2008
02 7.3 cold start- glow plug relay

7.3 power stroke idles rough smooths out at 1000 no loss of power, if fuel press is ok could be in need of injector orings or injector check codes in system

i am a good ford tech but not in a ford shop at the moment, great with 6.0L
NOMAN KHAN

UAE

#14 Sep 10, 2008
Aslamoalikum

Good day i hope all doing fine.my name is mr. noman khan I am from badrashi mohalla miangan,now I am working in UAE at export import company,, I advice to all nowshara business man if they require any products import or export from uae or Pakistan plz contact me on my email via,,,,

Thanks and best regards

NOMAN KHAN
[email protected]
Todd

Sacramento, CA

#15 Sep 15, 2008
Good website for Power Stroke diesel information.

http://www.internationalpowerstroke.com
NOMAN KHAN

UAE

#17 Oct 30, 2008
DEAR USER

ASLAMOALIKUM

I hope all doing fine ... I would like to inform you that.. before I have mentioned my self,, if any person they have require any product from UAE OR export to uae,, plz contact me.. for any further information via my id

[email protected]

Any electrical product
IT Computer equipments, laptop, digital camera, cables

or cosmetics products

Thanks and best regards

Noman khan

SHARJAH UAE.
Steve L

Arlington, TX

#18 Dec 13, 2008
For you diesel guys, take a look at www.northtexaspowerstrokes.com as it is a great forum and a great place to get some help and information.
Shane

Dallas, TX

#19 Mar 2, 2009
Edd wrote:
<quoted text>
I always take mine to Kinny's on Pipeline. They are honest and close.
Can you give address / more info on Kennys ?
STEVE WILLIAMS

Memphis, TN

#20 Mar 19, 2009
I have a 1997 F-350 7.3 for a while now I have had a missing in the engine , seems to run better in cold weather, sometime it runs great and sometimes it missis, I have had injectors looked at and 2 replaced , glow plugs all new, new high presure fuel pump, filter clean, cant get anyone to fix ,could someone give me some ideas.
SPENT 5,000.00 DOLLARS SO FAR
josh

Dallas, TX

#21 May 26, 2009
i have 12 ford diesel truck range from 92 to 07 with alot of miles and i have a 2005 6.0L powerstroke it was smokeing and knocking so i took it to several diesel repair shops and they all said it needs a motor and the last guy i took it too was honest and said it was head gaskets and egr cooler so he fixed it and know it runs like it should very good mechanic and the diesel truck his name is clay is email is [email protected] locaed in dallas texas hope this helps
Mike

Mesquite, TX

#23 Sep 1, 2009
I am looking for a good 7.3L Powerstroke mechanic in the DFW Area I prefer not to go back to the Dealership if possible
Trey Smart

Auburn, AL

#24 Oct 12, 2009
STEVE WILLIAMS wrote:
I have a 1997 F-350 7.3 for a while now I have had a missing in the engine , seems to run better in cold weather, sometime it runs great and sometimes it missis, I have had injectors looked at and 2 replaced , glow plugs all new, new high presure fuel pump, filter clean, cant get anyone to fix ,could someone give me some ideas.
SPENT 5,000.00 DOLLARS SO FAR
I have the same issue currently with a 2004 F-350 Powerstroke. Did you ever reach resolution?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) Oct 14 Tammy cook 402
bring it back Jun '17 bigc19 1
law (Mar '17) Mar '17 j mackk 3
need carpool from little elm to either downtown... (Feb '17) Feb '17 nekiwa07 1
Debbie that worked at the bunk house wagon wheel (Dec '16) Dec '16 Guest 1
Robert Bobby Merritt (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frfr 1
Where did chief rhodes go? (Jul '15) Dec '15 Bo Moore 3

Little Elm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Elm Mortgages