Police Arrest 8th-Grade Girl Suspecte...

Police Arrest 8th-Grade Girl Suspected In Bomb Threat

There are 5 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Sep 15, 2008, titled Police Arrest 8th-Grade Girl Suspected In Bomb Threat. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Police said a North Texas eighth-grader faced criminal charges Friday in connection with a bomb threat that forced the evacuation of a school Wednesday, NBC 5 reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

Unknown

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2008
It was a joke..just wrong time to be messing around like that.
I'm taking my punishment though.
U R WE TODD ED

Langley, WA

#2 Sep 21, 2008
Unknown wrote:
It was a joke..just wrong time to be messing around like that.
I'm taking my punishment though.
If you are the little punk twit that did it, you should have to serve about 2 years in juvvie and your parents should be charged for all associated costs involved even if it means putting a lien on their home
Bud

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2008
Unknown if you are the twit that did this as you are indicating in your post, you are and immature idiot. Your statement is that "it was a joke". This is no joking matter little girl, this is a very dangerous thing to do.

I agree with U R WE TODD ED, except his post should clearly read "YOU ARE RETARDED".

I hope they actually charge you and I hope you parents have to pay for all the cost of manpower and equipment involved. It is obvious you are another no it all little B****. Your parents aparently did not raise you very well.

The least you could do is to tell the court I am going to face the charges, I did it, don't show me any mercy. I did not care about the results when I did it, it was just being cool. Grow up you do not have all the answers as you are now finding out.
Someone

Gainesville, TX

#5 Dec 11, 2009
U R WE TODD ED wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are the little punk twit that did it, you should have to serve about 2 years in juvvie and your parents should be charged for all associated costs involved even if it means putting a lien on their home
I hate judgemental poeple.
Me as in I

Gainesville, TX

#6 Dec 11, 2009
Bud wrote:
Unknown if you are the twit that did this as you are indicating in your post, you are and immature idiot. Your statement is that "it was a joke". This is no joking matter little girl, this is a very dangerous thing to do.
I agree with U R WE TODD ED, except his post should clearly read "YOU ARE RETARDED".
I hope they actually charge you and I hope you parents have to pay for all the cost of manpower and equipment involved. It is obvious you are another no it all little B****. Your parents aparently did not raise you very well.
The least you could do is to tell the court I am going to face the charges, I did it, don't show me any mercy. I did not care about the results when I did it, it was just being cool. Grow up you do not have all the answers as you are now finding out.
I did face the punsihment thank you. It wasn't just me, It was me and a group of friends, unless you know the curcumstances i suggest you shut your mouth. I did my time, 10 months in JJAEP in Denton County Texas. And a year probation. The state made an example out of all this that is all. I guarentee that if the whole Columbine and Terrorist crap didn't happen that whol thing would have blown over. But yes, I was wrong, it was dumb. I regret it, but people make mistakes and we learn from them. I made a big mistake. I scared many people. And I know I shouldn't of done that especially during a time of war resulted by terrorism. I was charged with Failure to Report, False Alarm. Honestly I'm tired of people jabbing their jaws about stuff they don't know, YOU were not THERE so YOU DON'T KNOW.
-Nicole K

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) May 8 David Ford 396
law Mar '17 j mackk 3
need carpool from little elm to either downtown... Feb '17 nekiwa07 1
Debbie that worked at the bunk house wagon wheel Dec '16 Guest 1
Robert Bobby Merritt Nov '16 Frfr 1
The colony masonic lodge (Oct '16) Oct '16 The colony masond 1
Gang Activity (May '11) Oct '16 Josh 6

Little Elm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Elm Mortgages