Police In The Colony Investigating Death

Police In The Colony Investigating Death

There are 49 comments on the CBS 11 story from Sep 7, 2007, titled Police In The Colony Investigating Death. In it, CBS 11 reports that:

Police in The Colony have a possible murder mystery on their hands.

On Thursday, officers in the small Denton County city got a call about a dead body in a house in the 4800 block of Crawford. Once inside, police found the decomposing body of a man who had apparently died several days earlier.

Police say they are now treating the man's death as a homicide. They have questioned several people, and the Tarrant County Medical Examiner was set to perform an autopsy on the victim this morning at 11. Police say they have not yet identified the man. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 11.

Dnd

Eustace, TX

#21 Dec 5, 2007
They are both young men who got caught up in the world of drugs. Paul is a man from a broken home. His Dad left his mother, who has done her best to be there for the entire family. Both men have children. Paul's Mom is a true mom and helper of any and all who need her. So is the other young man's mom, from what I have seen. Drugs are so bad. I hope the families can recover and do well in this sad saga of a drug related tragedy.
KNL

Eustace, TX

#22 Dec 6, 2007
They were both young men who got involved with the mind -wracking meth world. I know Pip would never have done such a thing to this other guy if he had been normal that night. He was high on meth and felt that the other guy was going to kill him and his kid. I feel so sorry for these young guys families.
MOM

United States

#23 Dec 28, 2007
I KNOW MY SON BETTER THAN ANYONE IN THIS WORLD, HE WOULD NEVER DO THIS UNLESS HE WAS TERRIFED FOR HIS SON, THEY CAME TO MY HOME, BANGING ON DOOR'S AND WINDOW'S WITH BOTH CHIDREN THERE, PIP WOULD HIDE THEM, HE LEFT AFTER THE FACT; YES, NOT SCARED OF THE POLICE, BUT THE GANG PEOPLE!!! HE WAS PROTECTING ALL OF US, WE HAVE HAD TREATH'S MADE AGAINST US, HE THOUGHT LEAVING WAS FOR THE BEST.. THEY COULD GO AFTER HIM AND NOT US!!! THE PEOPLE THAT REALLY KNOW PIP, KNOW THE THRUTH, THE REST OF U KNOW JACK!!!!!
MOM

United States

#24 Dec 28, 2007
JKG wrote:
This killer should get the death penalty.
IT IS FOR SURE YOU DON'T KNOW MY SON SO DO NOT VOICE YOUR THOUGHT'S!!! HOPE YOU HAVE TO NEVER FACE THE SAME THING, PUT YOURSELF IN SOME ONE'S SHOES... DO NOT EVER JUDGE UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FACT'S!!!! IT IS UP TO GOD TO JUDGE NOT U

Since: Jul 07

Indianapolis

#25 Dec 30, 2007
I know them both wrote:
Yes, drugs was the reason. The guy had been trying to get in Pip's house for days. He was threating him. He got in and Pip defended himself and his nine year old son. Who among you wouldn't have done the same thing? I am sorry for the one who was killed. I am also sorry for Pip. They were both good people, but drugs ruined them.
Although it sounds logical to me, it is very sad.

Since: Jul 07

Indianapolis

#26 Dec 30, 2007
MOM wrote:
<quoted text> IT IS FOR SURE YOU DON'T KNOW MY SON SO DO NOT VOICE YOUR THOUGHT'S!!! HOPE YOU HAVE TO NEVER FACE THE SAME THING, PUT YOURSELF IN SOME ONE'S SHOES... DO NOT EVER JUDGE UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FACT'S!!!! IT IS UP TO GOD TO JUDGE NOT U
As a mother, myself, I know your heart is aching.
The previous posts, from friends of your son, all agree that he was a kind and good man. Therefore, I hope this will be resolved in a positive manner that will bring closure to all that you, your son, and his family have endured.

If your son was involved with drugs; this may be the turning event that will allow him to seek help and support for his addiction. My heart goes out to you. As his mother and a woman, the onus will be, as usual, on you for the strength with which to support him and maintain your family unity.

I wish your family the best. As women, we are always relied upon for strength in times of crisis.

My best to you and yours.

Since: Mar 08

Laredo, TX

#27 Mar 20, 2008
Pip kept his child home from school all those days as the body decomposed because he didn't want his son blabbing to the teachers or friends. He must really love that boy huh?
Jake

Fort Worth, TX

#28 Aug 25, 2008
I guess that's why the victim was shot in the BACK of the head while he was taking a piss? Good self-defense argument there.
Brad

Porter, TX

#29 Nov 20, 2008
Jake, you seem to know a lot. HOW do you know the guy was "taking a piss?" It is over now..the trial. Pip was convicted and sentenced. Now, what about the gang that was giving Pip grief? I hope the police will find them all and arrest them. I am sorry for both of these young men. Drugs sold by Scales and consumed by people like Pip who broke under them. Drugs are evil and cause heartache for families.
Friend

Porter, TX

#30 Nov 21, 2008
Yeah, what about all the dopers and dealers who were trying to get in the Kracovic house, and threating Paul's family? These people are as guilty as Paul. Paul killed the poor guy Scales before the dealer could kill him and his son. Paul owed him drug money. I was there at the trial, and man, Paul got a raw deal. The other courtful of dealers walked out to deal slang some more dope.
lac

United States

#31 Nov 21, 2008
What was Mr Krajcovic's sentence ?
Just a friend

Mckinney, TX

#33 Nov 24, 2008
lac wrote:
What was Mr Krajcovic's sentence ?
55 years
Friend

Porter, TX

#34 Nov 26, 2008
Raw deal! He will never stay in prison that long. That guy was in Paul's home..and had been harrassing him for weeks..banging on doors ad windows. Threating to kill Paul. I thought if someone was in your home..you had a right to defend yourslf. Noe, the Denton County needs to clean up the drugs that are so rampant in that city.
Pandemonium

Mckinney, TX

#35 Nov 26, 2008
He has other things hanging over his head too that he has to face. He'll die in prison. There's a difference in defending yourself and being a dopehead and shooting someone and stashing their remains. He'll do at least 30 and at his age, he'll never see a free day again in this life.

“COWBOY UP!”

Since: Mar 08

Gainesville Texas

#36 Nov 26, 2008
MOM wrote:
I KNOW MY SON BETTER THAN ANYONE IN THIS WORLD, HE WOULD NEVER DO THIS UNLESS HE WAS TERRIFED FOR HIS SON, THEY CAME TO MY HOME, BANGING ON DOOR'S AND WINDOW'S WITH BOTH CHIDREN THERE, PIP WOULD HIDE THEM, HE LEFT AFTER THE FACT; YES, NOT SCARED OF THE POLICE, BUT THE GANG PEOPLE!!! HE WAS PROTECTING ALL OF US, WE HAVE HAD TREATH'S MADE AGAINST US, HE THOUGHT LEAVING WAS FOR THE BEST.. THEY COULD GO AFTER HIM AND NOT US!!! THE PEOPLE THAT REALLY KNOW PIP, KNOW THE THRUTH, THE REST OF U KNOW JACK!!!!!
i'm not realy sure but it sounds like you are saying that there were gangs after him and he was defending himself.. that be the case then its unfortunate..the law really doent do much in those circumstances except arrest the person that is defending himself. which in my opinion is B.S
Just me

Porter, TX

#37 Nov 29, 2008
To the poster called "Pandemonium"...you are full of false information. I know the law, and just because Krajcovic got 55 years doesn't mean he will have to serve the time you so ignorantly said he would. He will be free again one day. Also you said there is a difference in being a dope head and shooting someone and stashing the remains. Buddy, that is dope causing him to do that. He was defending himself and his son who was present at the time. Krajcovic then panicked. I will bet you whatever you want, that he will be out of prison in 10 years. You seem to think the other guy was at his house having a tea party. Shon has been in prison and was dealing drugs and trying to harm Krajcovic. Those are the facts. What Krajcovic did was wrong, killing him and not reporting it. But, several more of the dealers were after Pip. They are dangerous and need to be caught and put away for life. Stop delighting in what Pip is going through. This is a sad case for all of the families.
Cristina

Fort Worth, TX

#38 Dec 3, 2008
Ban Guns wrote:
BAN GUNS NOW!
Banning guns is not going to stop those who have no regard for the law from obtaining them anyway and using it against innocent people. Particuaraly a law abiding person (if guns were actually banned) with no means of self defense.
Pandemonium

Mckinney, TX

#39 Dec 5, 2008
Being on dope and surrounding yourself with dopers, is no excuse. He made the bed, now he has to lie in it. Stashing remains of a person is not defending yourself, it's hiding the crime that you committed.
At least you have a positive outlook on this. I myself think he got just what he deserved for taking a life. I disagree that he'll be out in 10. Try 20-30 and that's if he survives all the violence on the inside.
Friend

Porter, TX

#40 Dec 6, 2008
Pandemonium, you sound as if you are really relishing all this. I think he will actually be out of prison BEFORE ten years! Yeah, he killed the guy..the one who was breaking into his house, and threating him and his son. Then Paul got scared and hid the body. I think the druggies who are behind all this should be prosecuted. Paul may see troubles in prison, as you said, but no more than the violence that the drug dealers showed him on the outside. Especially when they tried to break in his home, with his nine year old son there. Stop enjoying this so much. You must have some prior experience with the law, such as being convicted of something, to act as if you know so much.
family

Lewisville, TX

#41 Jun 30, 2009
Jake wrote:
I guess that's why the victim was shot in the BACK of the head while he was taking a piss? Good self-defense argument there.
just curious what exactly is your source... not trying to defend anyone i think it is a disgrace that people make things up to seem like they have more information than they really do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue OnePhart 1,123
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) Feb 12 Tracey123 393
need carpool from little elm to either downtown... Feb 1 nekiwa07 1
Debbie that worked at the bunk house wagon wheel Dec '16 Guest 1
Robert Bobby Merritt Nov '16 Frfr 1
The colony masonic lodge Oct '16 The colony masond 1
Gang Activity (May '11) Oct '16 Josh 6

Little Elm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Elm Mortgages