Have you tried Bay Ridge Sandwich Co.

Have you tried Bay Ridge Sandwich Co.

Posted in the Little Elm Forum

Bill Langston

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2006
Has anybody tried this new restaurant in Little Elm. My wife and I stopped by Fu Jin to get some chinese food and happened upon their neighbor Bay Ridge.
We ended up going in to get a sandwich and got so much more. The staff were as pleasant as could be and the only thing better was the food. They serve Boar's Head Brand meats (finally I found Boar's Head) Quiche, salads and the best cheesecake I have ever tasted. My wife had the key lime pie; she thought she had died and gone to heaven.
Try this place if you haven't. It is at Lobo and Eldorado near Johnny Joe's.
Jenny Perrara

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2006
You are not kidding. Great place. You have to get the Cheesecake shake. It is sinful
Kathy

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2006
I love this place! My daughter turned me onto it and now I am there all the time! They have a great meatball sandwich and several great desserts. I am so glad Little Elm finally has diversity in restaurants.
Stacy

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 30, 2006
Yes. It is very good.
Martha Shipman

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2006
Great place to eat!
I recommend it to everyone I meet....good service with a smile and good food and atmosphere for our small "town" of Little Elm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mjw Jun 21 shame 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Looking for a reputable tire store in town May '16 myswendy 1
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) Mar '16 Tiffany 393
News Heavy rains forcing road closures throughout co... Mar '16 Linnie 1
Where did chief rhodes go? (Jul '15) Dec '15 Bo Moore 3
Stephen durkin (Feb '15) Dec '15 DFWDAD 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Elm Mortgages