Council member dress code

Council member dress code

Posted in the Little Elm Forum

August 15 Tax Free

#1 Jul 25, 2008
Little Elm Council members.. please give some thought to your appearance in your official capacity. Some of you could certainly improve on your appearance. You know who you are. Ladies put on some makeup and men iron your shirts.

this is 2008 and we want to be able to compete in
the world market being taken seriously. I sincerely hope that when traveling in your official capacity you will do us proud.

Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes
Get Real

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2008
You make me laugh! Kudos to Little Elm Council members for being normal poeple. Or is Kudos too informal. Who would really see a panel of suits and think that residents interests are really at heart? I like the idea of being represented by our neighbors and I'm sorry but a beauty pageant has no place in local politics. That will never "earn" any respect.

You are quite correct, this is 2008.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The colony masonic lodge Oct 19 The colony masond 1
Gang Activity (May '11) Oct 5 Josh 6
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) Oct 5 Gcenter 396
mjw Sep '16 pops 2
Guitar Lessons Sep '16 Rodney 1
Depil Brazil Waxing Studio - The Colony Aug '16 mosemariah 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Little Elm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Elm Mortgages