Moving to Little Elm?

Posted in the Little Elm Forum

Heather

The Colony, TX

#1 Apr 21, 2009
Hi everyone... my husband, daughter and I currently live in Carrollton. We moved here last May from Los Angeles and LOVE it! We are looking at homes in the Little Elm area because I have found them quite a bit cheaper then other area's such as Frisco and McKinney. I'm a stay at home mom and my husband is a 1st grade teacher. I was wondering how the Little Elm ISD is, is it a nice school district? I noticed when we drove through LE there are a lot of new developments and new homes that are just beautiful. What else can you tell me that you love and hate about LE?
Resident

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 22, 2009
Hello Heather, I moved to Little Elm about a year ago and really do enjoy living here because it is a nice quiet town compared to surrounding cities. I have a child that has only attented high school here but it has been a wonderful and eye opening experience compared to Lewisvill school district, in a good way. I too moved here because of the much cheaper home prices, and I have seen it go up even in the year that I have been here. I have noticed though that this website seem's to be only for people in the the area to feud and bicker back and forth about things. I have tried to ask questions like yours in the begening and like you had no responses, but ask them a question being nosy and your post will be updated by the seconed. Hope I have been of some help, and if you have any other questions I will be happy to answer if I can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 33 min Liberal forever 18,773
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr Texas 383
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 22,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 808
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) Mon Tag 384

Little Elm News Video

Little Elm Jobs

Little Elm People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Little Elm News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Little Elm