Little Elm Cycling
C Harbaugh

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 15, 2006
I am new to the area and an avid cyclist. Are there any other cyclists around? Has anyone found a safe route to get north of 380 without getting run over on 423? I a trying to figure out a decent route that I can vary between 25-50 miles.
Alberto

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2006
From Walker N. on Woodlake Pkwy across 423 to Teel Pkwy, S. on Teel, W. on Main cross 423 to King Rd, N. Witt Rd. to Eldorado N. on N. Woodlake Pkwy back on Walker. http://maps.google.com/maps...

Frisco/Richardson Bike-Mart and Bluebonnet shop have some good weekend rides
Brad

Mckinney, TX

#3 Mar 23, 2007
Try this route if you wanna get north of 380.
Start at the stone gates on Naylor Rd in Oak Point.
Go north on it until it crosses 380. Continue north up 377 to your heart's content. Fromm 377 you can turn east on 455 and then south on 1385 then west on 428 - this makes a nice big loop thru very low traffic country. Then turn south back down 377 and 424 to Naylor.
Chris

Plano, TX

#4 Apr 2, 2007
You might post to the forums on the corinthcycling.com website. We have a lot of people from the area and you could get a lot of feedback on routes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bring it back Jun 15 bigc19 1
ATI Career Training Center in Dallas, Texas A Scam (Nov '06) May '17 David Ford 396
law Mar '17 j mackk 3
need carpool from little elm to either downtown... Feb '17 nekiwa07 1
Debbie that worked at the bunk house wagon wheel (Dec '16) Dec '16 Guest 1
Robert Bobby Merritt (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frfr 1
The colony masonic lodge (Oct '16) Oct '16 The colony masond 1

Little Elm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Elm Mortgages