16 year old Killed; 2 Injuried in Tol...

16 year old Killed; 2 Injuried in Tollway Crash

There are 4 comments on the KRLD NewsRadio 1080 story from May 13, 2009, titled 16 year old Killed; 2 Injuried in Tollway Crash. In it, KRLD NewsRadio 1080 reports that:

One teenager is dead and 2 others are hospitalized after a pick up truck driving the wrong way on the Dallas North Tollway slammed into their SUV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRLD NewsRadio 1080.

M from Frisco

Cincinnati, OH

#1 May 15, 2009
Does anyone know anymore details on this?
LEHS

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Nov 16, 2009
What it a girl? If so, her name is Kara Taylor and she was a junior at Little Elm High School. Hispanic women was intoxicated and was driving on the wrong side of the Dallas Tollway in Frisco. She sadly crashed into the teen's car, killing the poor ol' girl. Kara's friend, Jessica was injured. This year's seniors have honored their good friend several ways throught this year. RIP KT & RC!
Richard Head

Lewisville, TX

#3 Nov 17, 2009
You can't say the driver was a drunk mexican. That's racist. It's only about the hundredth time a drunk mexican has driven down the wrong side of the tollway. You don't have to pay the toll fee that way.
Viewer898

Frisco, TX

#4 Nov 18, 2009
We all do it. We all drive the wrong way on the "t'way". It's what we do. Post your Facebook videos! Twitter me at "DangerNTTA".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little Elm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
Megan Davis Aug 7 CLB 2
bobcat Aug 3 lois 1
Loud noises on Wilcox Jul '15 Tanner foster 1
Where did chief rhodes go? Jul '15 Drinking Pal 1
Austin Ranch-girl falls from 4th floor (Jun '11) Jul '15 NCapps 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Little Elm Mortgages