calvary scout vet

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2010
yeah I have lived at little birch most my life it seems like the dope heads has moved in.
Birch

Moundsville, WV

#2 Aug 16, 2010
I have lived in Little Birch all of my life not everyone here are dopeheads most people I know are hard working people and dont do drugs
Little Birch Girl

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2012
I have lived here most of my life as well. I don't believe that everyone here are dope heads. BUT a good number are. If you see most houses in Little Birch, they are not run down and junkie unlike the ones drug heads live in. There are a lot of hard working people that live here and keep their houses and yards neat and tidy. If drug heads live here they would look trashy like the ones by Two Lick Rd. You know what I am talking about.I believe Little Birch is a great community for anyone with a family. The drug heads are no concern to us. They are like gum on the bottom of our shoes we don't know it's there unless we look. I LOVE LITTLE BIRCH!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Little-Birch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Coffmans needs a bullet put in there heads (Dec '10) Nov 30 warped 14
HarperHillPillHill And Narc? (Sep '10) Nov 28 youare 57
Info (Jun '14) Jun '14 Crazy 3
frame family cemetery (Feb '09) Jun '14 BAMAGIRL 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Paul Masley 63
incest (Nov '13) Dec '13 Happy 2
barking dog (Aug '13) Aug '13 sleepless in litt... 1
Little-Birch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Little-Birch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Little-Birch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Little-Birch

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News