Man found killed inside South Side rental house | The Columbus ...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Columbus police are investigating a homicide involving a man found dead inside his rental house on S. High Street.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
harrysak

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

Was he Amish?
Real World

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

Why do they specifically point out that he was found dead inside a "rental" house which the man rented? A lot of people rent and they don't say they are found dead inside their "rented" apartment. Kind of funny they specifically pointed that out. Seems more important to say that they found a man dead inside a house on the south side of Columbus.
Sharon

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

Always pointing out the South Side. Wish they would point out affluant areas. Never point that out. I take affence to that as I grew up on the south side and proudly went to Southwood Elemantry, Barrett Junior High and South High home of the Blue and Gray Bulldogs.
Would love to see good and happy stories of the south side. You know like South Fourth Street looks better then ever between Welsh and Moler.

Oh well bouth side has always been where they put the Trash burning power plant. Guess they don't want that stuff near Bexley, Upper Arlington, Worthington.

Total not happy how the Dispatch has treated the south end.

That is why I will only buy the Dispatch when I need to. Every since 1964-1965 school year.

GO BULLDOGS
JustAnotherDude

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

I'm not sure what to tell you. When there is a murder on the south side they are going to report it. You don't expect them to bury the story simply because the south side is getting too much bad press these days do you?

If there is ever a murder in Hilliard, UA, Worthington, etc. it gets reported just the same as any other place. In fact, more so since it is such a rarity.
Duncan

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

Sharon,
Did you mean affluent, offense, South Side is capitalized,commas, both sides, totally not happy with how? When I need too, You earned a great degree from the Columbus Public Schools! You either lived in the Pines, or Southfield, right?
Duncan
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Duncan wrote:
When I need too, You earned a great degree from the Columbus Public Schools!
Oh really?
Too Much

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

The total incivility of these posts is out of control. Quit hating!! Last time I checked, we were all human.
spadeisaspade

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

Sharon wrote:
Always pointing out the South Side. Wish they would point out affluant areas. Never point that out. I take affence to that as I grew up on the south side and proudly went to Southwood Elemantry, Barrett Junior High and South High home of the Blue and Gray Bulldogs.
Would love to see good and happy stories of the south side. You know like South Fourth Street looks better then ever between Welsh and Moler.
Oh well bouth side has always been where they put the Trash burning power plant. Guess they don't want that stuff near Bexley, Upper Arlington, Worthington.
Total not happy how the Dispatch has treated the south end.
That is why I will only buy the Dispatch when I need to. Every since 1964-1965 school year.
GO BULLDOGS
Take a look at this map:
http://crimereports.com/map/index/...
Change the sort options to assaults and murders only, then zoom out once or twice. Also change the search to franklin county.
Easy to see the answer to your question.
Very sad columbus

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

This man was a good man I knew him from my work. I can't believe that people are more worried about spelling then thinking about who would do something like this. It does not matter where you grew up a lot of good people live on the south side it is a shame that it's just by the bad ones that live there.. May you rest in peace Joel. I hope they find who did this to you!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lithopolis Discussions

Search the Lithopolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do we need to impeach Obama to save America? 11 min Buckeye at Birth 32
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Wait what 28,632
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 52 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 31
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 2,736
Will Obama Resign From Office? 1 hr Neutral Party 582
Investor nightmare (Jul '09) 4 hr Guru-Cleveland 82
Minority recruiting lags for Columbus fire, pol... 5 hr Shanikwah 2
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Fairfield County was issued at July 13 at 4:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lithopolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lithopolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••