The Infallibility of Atlanta's Eddie ...

The Infallibility of Atlanta's Eddie Long

There are 208 comments on the www.theatlantic.com story from Sep 28, 2010, titled The Infallibility of Atlanta's Eddie Long. In it, www.theatlantic.com reports that:

Long Odds

The cars began streaming into the parking lot at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church even before the sun had risen. On a normal Sunday church traffic chokes the off-ramps at Interstate 20, down to Bishop Eddie Long Boulevard that leads onto the grounds. This, as the news vans lining Bishop Eddie Long Boulevard attested, was not a normal Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.theatlantic.com.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#3 Sep 28, 2010
Maybe when he gets forced out of his church, he can become Obamaniac's chief of staff.
Iagree

Powder Springs, GA

#4 Sep 28, 2010
The blacks always stick together, even if the person is wrong. Look how they still defend hussane obama.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#5 Sep 28, 2010
IMPEACH OBAMA wrote:
Yes, come gather around..see the negros come to support another corrupt piece of sh*t. That's their mentallity! Come support the negro pervert. Show morals mean nothing when color is involved. Come hither scumbags. Come see another negro fallen from grace. Donate your time and money to show your a worthless piece of sh*t too!
Smewhere... a Tea-bag convention is missing its chairman.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#6 Sep 28, 2010
Iagree wrote:
The blacks always stick together, even if the person is wrong. Look how they still defend hussane obama.
And candidate.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#7 Sep 28, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
Maybe when he gets forced out of his church, he can become Obamaniac's chief of staff.
And political director.
Iagree

Powder Springs, GA

#8 Sep 28, 2010
See, theres one already here,mr bill.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#10 Sep 28, 2010
Iagree wrote:
See, theres one already here,mr bill.
Thanks, Simon. I've got your number.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Sep 28, 2010
IMPEACH OBAMA wrote:
Yes, come gather around..see the negros come to support another corrupt piece of sh*t. That's their mentallity! Come support the negro pervert. Show morals mean nothing when color is involved. Come hither scumbags. Come see another negro fallen from grace. Donate your time and money to show your a worthless piece of sh*t too!
I don't know if Eddie Long is guilty or not but it seems to me that you're just bashing him because he IS black and you're a racist POS because this incident just gives you a chance to make racist comments. It this was about a white minister accused of sexual misconduct you wouldn't have posted anything about and no matter if he had a lot of white supports. I would've been just another article about another pediphile...there is always some kind of racism on this forum.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Sep 28, 2010
Iagree wrote:
Of course Eddie Long's church members support him; they go to HIS church, moron. And they don't speak for ALL Black people. I never heard of Eddie Long before this incident and I watch some religious programming where they show these type of ministers in mega churches.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#13 Sep 28, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Eddie Long's church members support him; they go to HIS church, moron. And they don't speak for ALL Black people. I never heard of Eddie Long before this incident and I watch some religious programming where they show these type of ministers in mega churches.
Eddie Long, Billy Sunday, Jim Baker, What's the difference?
IMPEACH OBAMA

Washington, DC

#14 Sep 28, 2010
Whaaa whaaa whaaa biden told you azzholes to quit whinning get in line and defend the the party of liars,thieves,and Perverts. Lol. Yeah, defend him...that's your religious left. Hahahahaha he azz f*cked the little boys. And when he is found guilty as all you sick azz dems are of some corrupt bullsh*t Y'all will still defend him saying it was a matter of preferrence.hahahahaha.
bishop long

Redondo Beach, CA

#15 Sep 28, 2010
they call me "Long Eddie" for a reason
IMPEACH OBAMA

Washington, DC

#16 Sep 28, 2010
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Simon. I've got your number.
And I've got your hit b*tch. You ain't sh*t but some soros paid liar. And somewhere there missing their pizz boy idiot.
TEE HEE

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if Eddie Long is guilty or not but it seems to me that you're just bashing him because he IS black and you're a racist POS because this incident just gives you a chance to make racist comments. It this was about a white minister accused of sexual misconduct you wouldn't have posted anything about and no matter if he had a lot of white supports. I would've been just another article about another pediphile...there is always some kind of racism on this forum.
White men are always and always has been a pedophile. Therefore, it would not be breaking news, if it was one of them. It would be business as usual.
IMPEACH OBAMA

Washington, DC

#18 Sep 28, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaa! Wrong bleeding heart liar. If it was a white minister Y'all would be calling him out wanting blood and I would say hang him just the same. Being a negro has nothing to do with it. Just as I watch T.V. and hear you white people constantly...can't sand the heat?? That's a proper name for negros and no one can tell me what to call the people who love to identify race. This is your bed made by blacks. Deal with it..

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#19 Sep 28, 2010
IMPEACH OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text> And I've got your hit b*tch. You ain't sh*t but some soros paid liar. And somewhere there missing their pizz boy idiot.
Make mine a small, with sausage and don't forget the oregano.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#20 Sep 28, 2010
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie Long, Billy Sunday, Jim Baker, What's the difference?
There isn't a difference but don't just ALL churches based on these guys and don't judge ALL black people based on Eddie Long's following. And we can add all the Catholic priests who have been accused of child molestation. Would you judge the entire Catholic church based on these men?

“Proud to be Mahu”

Since: Sep 07

Sacramento, CA

#21 Sep 28, 2010
IMPEACH OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text> And I've got your hit b*tch. You ain't sh*t but some soros paid liar. And somewhere there missing their pizz boy idiot.
Fifth grade is a b**** isn't it Sparky? Now get off the computer and go outside and play -- it's good for you.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#22 Sep 28, 2010
TEE HEE wrote:
<quoted text>
White men are always and always has been a pedophile. Therefore, it would not be breaking news, if it was one of them. It would be business as usual.
I know you're right; not even a comment or a wise crack about it from these racist losers on this forum.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#23 Sep 28, 2010
IMPEACH OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text> Whaaa! Wrong bleeding heart liar. If it was a white minister Y'all would be calling him out wanting blood and I would say hang him just the same. Being a negro has nothing to do with it. Just as I watch T.V. and hear you white people constantly...can't sand the heat?? That's a proper name for negros and no one can tell me what to call the people who love to identify race. This is your bed made by blacks. Deal with it..
Oh, STFU, you mubbling fool. There isn't enough space on this forum to comment about every white man who's accused of touching someone, fool. And Black people wouldn't make it a racial issues like racist idiots like you do. I know you wouldn't make a post about it. And you lose ALL credibility, did you have to use the term "Negro"; you just want to be a racist azzhole on a black forum. Does that make you feel tough? By the way, stupid, the Eddie Long issue isn't a "Black" thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lithonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gwinnett county has a "quality of life" unit (Apr '08) Fri Elmer 81
A Day Without White Women Fri Ellen 3
Fresh Water Tank Jun 2 a_visitor 1
News New logo coming for the City of Cedartown May 31 F You 3
kroger on 78 closing down May '17 Dr Grumbles 3
News Harvard student submits rap album as his senior... May '17 Christian Taliban 3
Shaking my head at lithonia residents Apr '17 Ghetto Wealth 3

Lithonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lithonia Mortgages