Nike Elite Hoops Girls Basketball Camp

Nike Elite Hoops Girls Basketball Camp

Posted in the Lithonia Forum

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Elite Hoops and NIKE Sports Camps, announced today the inaugural NIKE/Elite Hoops Boys Basketball Camp at Miller Grove High School in Lithonia, GA will run from May 31-June 3.

Camp times are 9am-3pm Tuesday-Friday. The camp is open to boys entering grades 4-9 and has a limited number of spots available. Each player will receive a NIKE camp Tshirt, NIKE yearbook, NIKE camp certificate and a hand-written evaluation. Every Elite Hoops NIKE Basketball Camp maintains an 8:1 player to coach ratio.

Miller Grove High School is located in Dekalb County and is a convenient location for anyone in Decatur, Tucker or Stone Mountain areas. For more information, visit www.elitehoopsbasketball.com or call 1-800-NIKE-CAMP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lithonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Day Without White Women May 20 Dr Grumbles 2
kroger on 78 closing down May 20 Dr Grumbles 3
News Harvard student submits rap album as his senior... May 19 Christian Taliban 3
gwinnett county has a "quality of life" unit (Apr '08) Apr 25 Marti 77
Shaking my head at lithonia residents Apr '17 Ghetto Wealth 3
Conyers used to be nice (Nov '11) Feb '17 Lmao 13
just a chat room(aspiring actress/actor?) (Oct '07) Feb '17 nyactress 128

Lithonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lithonia Mortgages