Memorial Drive Publix Closing: What M...

Memorial Drive Publix Closing: What Makes It An 'Under-Performing' Store?

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Memorial Drive Publix Closing: What Makes It An 'Under-Performing' Store?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Publix says it plans to close its Memorial Drive store in Stone Mountain Jan. 9 because it's been under-performing for "quite some time." "That's going to be a big loss for Memorial Drive," said Nick Goebeler, of the Memorial Drive Merchant's Association.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

MARY F RYALS

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 9, 2012
MEMORIAL DRIVE PUBLIX CLOSING:: I found out about this from an em employee that I have been friends with for a long time. And there are several in the store that we recogonize and like! I have written my email and gotten the explaining email back but it doesn't make me happy. e wee there this morning and saw a woman talking to two men in the home cleaning section. We felt certain it was about this store closing. I would also like to know whih stores in my area that are remaining please. There willbe lots of local neighborhood families disappointed by this plan. I can't help but think "why wasn't there a notice posted at the store to encourage the customers to help take action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lithonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gwinnett county has a "quality of life" unit (Apr '08) Apr 25 Marti 77
kroger on 78 closing down Apr 11 Ghetto Wealth 2
Shaking my head at lithonia residents Apr 11 Ghetto Wealth 3
A Day Without White Women Mar '17 Dora The Explorer 1
Conyers used to be nice (Nov '11) Feb '17 Lmao 13
just a chat room(aspiring actress/actor?) (Oct '07) Feb '17 nyactress 128
News Georgia official under fire for 'racist pig' Fa... Jan '17 washingmachine 18

Lithonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lithonia Mortgages