Bel-Espirit Day school on Litchfield Rd

Bel-Espirit Day school on Litchfield Rd

Posted in the Litchfield Park Forum

kids123

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jul 21, 2009
If your child attends this school, What is your opinion of it , since it is fairly costly to go there?
Janice

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jul 29, 2009
My daughter attended Bel-Esprit last school year and is returning in the fall for her second year. I wouldn't have her attend anywhere else! Having my daughter go there is one of the best decisions I have ever made - she has grown leaps & bounds academically, socially and emotionally! The teachers and the staff are not like family, they ARE family! When you walk through the doors, you don't feel like a customer - you feel loved. As far as the price goes, you truly get more for your money than anywhere else. You might pay the same or a bit less for "babysitting" at a big chain daycare/preschool center - at Bel-Esprit you know your dollars are being spent directly on your child from the professional educators employed to teach; project materials & overall environment and curriculum! When you consider how your tuition money is actually spent, Bel-Esprit is a bargain! You will love it! I do know space is very limited so if you're thinking about, enroll now. It will be one of the best gifts you can give your child.
Busy Mom x 4

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jul 29, 2009
I agree with Janice - my daughter attended Bel-Esprit last year and will be returning in the fall too - it's SOOOO worth the money! I consider it an investment, not just an expense. I absolutely LOVE this school. Another friend of mine enrolled her child and then immediately called me and told me about the school! I went down there right away, toured and enrolled the same day! I do know that the curriculum teachers at Bel-Esprit are REAL teachers - they have bachelor degrees in the field of education AND state teaching certificates! Real teachers with REAL certification & REAL education degrees! They are worth every penny. As the other mom stated, I feel like my money actually goes toward my child! A school like this and the education they offer would cost in the thousands per month if they were located back east. You will not be disappointed! Bel-Esprit is a hidden treasure of the west valley! I can't say enough :) Go see the difference for yourself! Amazing place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) Aug 18 Hossdog14 13
Youngstown Music Thread (Apr '16) Aug 18 Musikologist 4
News Body found in desert near Sun City West (Feb '07) Aug 10 Lorna 3
fake chef darrell quigg (Mar '08) Aug 4 imgood 72
News Cleaning chemicals cause evacuation in Phoenix Aug 1 Bubba 2
Paul Stith Jul '17 Dawn 1
Attn Birth parents -Sign up with ny state to gi... Jul '17 joanNYadoptees 4

Litchfield Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance