Attacks kill teen, injure mom; Kingma...

Attacks kill teen, injure mom; Kingman suspect booked

There are 5 comments on the Arizona Republic story from Jul 6, 2009, titled Attacks kill teen, injure mom; Kingman suspect booked. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

A 51-year-old Kingman man has been booked into jail in connection with an attack that left a teenage girl dead and her mother in critical condition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

iblosted

Kingman, AZ

#1 Jul 7, 2009
well i wonder if the d.a will make a deal on this one ??
just a mama

Auburn Hills, MI

#2 Jul 7, 2009
let me see........parole officers, judges, prosecuters, law enforcement...wonder how they all feel about all the dismissal of charges, plea deals, non enforcement of parole violations?
caring in K-Town

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2009
Jace Zack seriously needs to step down and far away. He only goes after the ones that have no money to buy him off!! or those that can't afford pricey mouth pieces
Agree

Corona, CA

#4 Jul 14, 2009
I couldn't agree more. It seems to me that Kingman was AFRAID of this MONSTER. I don't get it.
john

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jul 14, 2009
im looking for info on a murder in legacy suites in casa grande, az but i cant find it can someone help me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sun City the best place to retire in AZ? (Apr '09) Mar 21 Dreyfus 58
Review: 1st Classic Dental (Jul '12) Mar 16 wanda_p61 3
Review: Az Vein & Laser Institute - Kulbhushan ... (Jul '09) Mar 2 Jessicabrittani 27
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) Feb 26 Ohheyhey 5
News Permit for mine that could threaten jaguar El J... Feb 25 East520 2
News Meet Ava, Arizona Snowbowl's new avalanche resc... Feb '17 Nice News 1
News Therapy horse 'Mister' rescued from ditch in Av... Feb '17 Nice News 1

Litchfield Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Litchfield Park Mortgages