1 dies in stabbing at Avondale, AZ, apartment

There are 6 comments on the KGUN-TV Tucson story from Aug 9, 2009, titled 1 dies in stabbing at Avondale, AZ, apartment. In it, KGUN-TV Tucson reports that:

Authorities say a 19-year-old man has died and several other people were wounded in a stabbing incident early Sunday at an Avondale apartment complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN-TV Tucson.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kat

Nampa, ID

#21 Jul 6, 2011
eyesjamesq wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG stop torturing the English language already, you sound like a frigging retard.
Y@ w3ll u r 1 so jusa g+ off dz p@qe nd go g3+@ lf3
joseph

United States

#22 Aug 22, 2011
Dam boyee its been 2 years how time flys I miss u more an more every day I love u kuz n we all wish could b back. I love u bro rest in paradise boyee. King city all day mane LO$IK
ANGEL SOLORIO

United States

#24 Feb 23, 2013
I miss you bro i remember you from CSA. You will always make laugh when i had bad day. RIP bro i know that you are in a better place.
Arthur

Belleville, MI

#25 Mar 3, 2013
kat wrote:
Ur such a horrible person 4 sayin that
but correct.
Carlos Ainley

Crownsville, MD

#26 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/luv4et7
vicky

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Sep 17, 2014
Justin was in my dream today he was as happy as he always was he was trying to tell me something but I couldn't tell what and it been as least 10 years since I've seen him!! R.I.p. Justin you'll always be missed!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To My Surprise Airport Shuttle Service shuttles... (Oct '10) Apr 30 Angela K 3
Review: Hdpd Products LLC Apr 28 E Lewis 1
Sheriff Joe's incompetence (May '14) Apr 27 hmmm 12
fake chef darrell quigg (Mar '08) Apr 27 OZY 56
arpaio Apr 23 hmmm 1
Winco Foods Surprise AZ - New! Apr 21 Richard 1
Debate: Marijuana - Glendale, AZ (Aug '10) Apr 15 Raider 9
More from around the web

Litchfield Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]