1 dies in stabbing at Avondale, AZ, a...

1 dies in stabbing at Avondale, AZ, apartment

There are 30 comments on the KGUN-TV Tucson story from Aug 9, 2009, titled 1 dies in stabbing at Avondale, AZ, apartment. In it, KGUN-TV Tucson reports that:

Authorities say a 19-year-old man has died and several other people were wounded in a stabbing incident early Sunday at an Avondale apartment complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN-TV Tucson.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kat

United States

#21 Jul 6, 2011
eyesjamesq wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG stop torturing the English language already, you sound like a frigging retard.
Y@ w3ll u r 1 so jusa g+ off dz [email protected] nd go g3+@ lf3
joseph

United States

#22 Aug 22, 2011
Dam boyee its been 2 years how time flys I miss u more an more every day I love u kuz n we all wish could b back. I love u bro rest in paradise boyee. King city all day mane LO$IK
ANGEL SOLORIO

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Feb 23, 2013
I miss you bro i remember you from CSA. You will always make laugh when i had bad day. RIP bro i know that you are in a better place.
Arthur

Livonia, MI

#25 Mar 3, 2013
kat wrote:
Ur such a horrible person 4 sayin that
but correct.
Carlos Ainley

Ashburn, VA

#26 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/luv4et7
vicky

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Sep 17, 2014
Justin was in my dream today he was as happy as he always was he was trying to tell me something but I couldn't tell what and it been as least 10 years since I've seen him!! R.I.p. Justin you'll always be missed!!!
ILLAZONA KC WPK

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Jun 22, 2015
RIP LOSIK JUSTIN MISS U KING U WILL BE MISS BUT NEVER BE FORGOT KING KC WPK
ILLAZONA KC WPK

Phoenix, AZ

#29 Jun 22, 2015
Princess wrote:
Justin Happy Fathers Day i know you would've been a great daddy Our BabyBoi looks just like you its Crazy .
- i love you & miss you .
Hey u might not know me but justin had a son
geraldp

San Diego, CA

#30 Sep 26, 2015
eyesjamesq wrote:
Jeez Louise, when you hang out with losers and gang bangers and drug addicts what do you think might happen to you, duh!
ya you better keep your location hidden
Isalocc

Phoenix, AZ

#31 Sep 16, 2016
Princess wrote:
Justin Happy Fathers Day i know you would've been a great daddy Our BabyBoi looks just like you its Crazy .

- i love you & miss you .
Please send me a message thru facebook my name is isa locc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) 19 hr Aztec0797 8
News Jodi Arias to Be Released from Prison After 'In... Apr 21 Bonnie 2
Pro's & Con's of moving to Suprise? Apr 8 TN sucks 1
Ted Lindsay , help me find this man (Oct '14) Apr 7 Steve 5
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Apr 3 u reap what u sow 228
fake chef darrell quigg (Mar '08) Mar 30 Ozy 63
Is Sun City the best place to retire in AZ? (Apr '09) Mar '17 Dreyfus 58

Litchfield Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance