1 dies in stabbing at Avondale, AZ, a...

1 dies in stabbing at Avondale, AZ, apartment

There are 29 comments on the KGUN-TV Tucson story from Aug 9, 2009, titled 1 dies in stabbing at Avondale, AZ, apartment. In it, KGUN-TV Tucson reports that:

Authorities say a 19-year-old man has died and several other people were wounded in a stabbing incident early Sunday at an Avondale apartment complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN-TV Tucson.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NONEYA

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Aug 14, 2009
r.i.p Justin Parra AKA Boi
Elias

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Aug 22, 2009
he will always be a friend
Princess

Goodyear, AZ

#3 Aug 30, 2009
Im really glad i met u justin... i hope they find EVERYONE who did this to you,
love you "BOYEE"
May you rest in peace
kat

Goodyear, AZ

#4 Aug 31, 2009
dam im rly glad i had a chance 2 knw u made an impression on my life i miss u lyk krazy n it hurts lyk hell 2 c u gone.. but now ur resting n thats a gud thing homie... ill c u soon homie... R.I.P. boii..
Alexis

Queen Creek, AZ

#5 Sep 15, 2009
Dam justin i cnt believe that your gone man did we have some good times together at schoo and out of school man wen i was sad yu always made me happy again man everytime i hear pussy money weed by lil wayne i get all sad but i miss yu like crazy and im glade your in a better place i just wish i could said good bye too yu but love yu and miss yu lotz R.I.P Justin Parra Love yu
joseph

Glendale, AZ

#6 Nov 27, 2009
ay cuz i love and miss u i wish i could of said goodbye i love u boyee

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 28, 2009
kat wrote:
dam im rly glad i had a chance 2 knw u made an impression on my life i miss u lyk krazy n it hurts lyk hell 2 c u gone.. but now ur resting n thats a gud thing homie... ill c u soon homie... R.I.P. boii..
OMG stop torturing the English language already, you sound like a frigging retard.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 28, 2009
Jeez Louise, when you hang out with losers and gang bangers and drug addicts what do you think might happen to you, duh!
edith

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Jan 20, 2010
r.i.p justin
we will alwaysz misz u
Rosenda Horabuena

Glendale, AZ

#10 Jun 11, 2010
Man Justin I can't believe your gone, It just seems like yesterday when we where chillin on the bus goin to school. I remember when we would talk about turning 21 together and goin out and celebrating, or when we last talked on the phone how me, your girl, you and ernie where all suppose to go to a movie and stuff..miss you so much rest in heaven love you
Recovered

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#11 Jun 13, 2010
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend...

http://bit.ly/Xqdm1
happypioneer

United States

#12 Jun 18, 2010
Rosenda Horabuena wrote:
Man Justin I can't believe your gone, It just seems like yesterday when we where chillin on the bus goin to school. I remember when we would talk about turning 21 together and goin out and celebrating, or when we last talked on the phone how me, your girl, you and ernie where all suppose to go to a movie and stuff..miss you so much rest in heaven love you

I'm sorry your friend died. Most of us are glad to be alive, but many wonder, Is a genuinely happy life possible? How do you feel about that? What would say is one of the biggest obstacles to happiness today?
Carol

Sidney, NE

#13 Aug 4, 2010
eyesjamesq wrote:
Jeez Louise, when you hang out with losers and gang bangers and drug addicts what do you think might happen to you, duh!

How do you know who he hung with? Does that matter!!! He is still gone and it hurts!!! You are aA horribale person to say such a thing!!!

Location hidden

#14 Aug 4, 2010
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know who he hung with? Does that matter!!! He is still gone and it hurts!!! You are aA horribale person to say such a thing!!!
It isn't rocket science to determine what the probable cause of his death might have been and what activities lead up to it.
Rosenda Horabuena

Peoria, AZ

#15 Aug 11, 2010
happypioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry your friend died. Most of us are glad to be alive, but many wonder, Is a genuinely happy life possible? How do you feel about that? What would say is one of the biggest obstacles to happiness today?
He was the most amazing person. But thank you so much for those words we do appreciate it as well as his family.
shawtyv

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Oct 12, 2010
love you justin. ur always n heart.
angelica dotazgurl

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Nov 23, 2010
i miss u justin ur never forgotten
Princess

Scottsdale, AZ

#18 Jun 19, 2011
Justin Happy Fathers Day i know you would've been a great daddy Our BabyBoi looks just like you its Crazy .

- i love you & miss you .
kat

United States

#19 Jul 6, 2011
eyesjamesq wrote:
Ur an idiot have respect for sum 1 tht passed
kat

United States

#20 Jul 6, 2011
Ur such a horrible person 4 sayin that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leslie Merritt Jr. talks about dismissed freewa... Jun 1 Frito lay is in t... 3
News East Valley agencies embrace crisis-interventio... (May '15) May '16 Lisa 3
News Arizona TV reporter arrested for allegedly poop... May '16 beatlesinthebog 45
These Avondale Streets (Central) May '16 Crystal 1
Review: Arrowhead Counseling Svc Inc - Brooks G... (Mar '09) May '16 Nicole 25
Help wanting to attract and to find milfs. May '16 Colchonero11 1
Stolen 1970s Two Wheelers Stroker BMX Bike Jan '16 odoyels rule 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Litchfield Park Mortgages