New Life Center receives $750,000

Oct 2, 2007 Full story: Arizona Republic 6

“The last straw was May 12, 2005”

State money will be spent on beds Annemarie Moody The Arizona Republic Oct. 2, 2007 06:00 AM Christine Ahlquist is no longer a scared, abused woman. via Arizona Republic

Full Story
assafrass

New London, MO

#1 Nov 6, 2007
lies lies lies
john the truth

New London, MO

#2 Nov 6, 2007
christine ahlquist abused meth with bill and also abused his three children billy heather and tiffany ahlquist she is guilty of this and many other crimes shes a liar and a good munipulater so its no wonder you losers put her story on. why not contact bills children and ask them what the real story was ive witnessed christy try to run bill over my wife was assulted by christy and her mother janet in phoenix in 2005 police were called numerous times by the children who are the real victims.wheres there reporter and sob story she lived with them for thirteen years and abused them physically verbal and by not having food at the house my brother made bad decisions and hes paying for that and as far as christy saying she had 1.06 to her name why dont you ask her bout all the money she put away from ahlquist trucking checks for large amounts for herself.she conned new life center.i know christy and she is truly a piece of white trash that should have been left in bourbonnais with the rest of her family.
laveenresi

Tempe, AZ

#3 Nov 6, 2007
Use a period every now and then.
blly the kid

Madison, WI

#4 Mar 12, 2008
this is a huge lie. she was abusive to us three kids and did use meth with dad. she also put hundreds of thousands of dollors in accounts from ahlquist trucking in her name. she would beat me with her fists and rings on her fingers. she also refuses for no good reason to allow me to speak to my little sisters witch me and my older sisters raised her kids while she was on crack runs. my father was not inocent by any means but it is my belief that she should share the blame. If this paper wishes to get the real story they should contact me and my sisters. The state just got coned out of 750000 dollors and should investigate this.
blly the kid

Madison, WI

#5 Mar 12, 2008
Iím sorry for not getting the facts first. It is good for the Center to get the money, but she lies. I would like to say that this is a perfect example of what drugs do to people. She used to be a great lady and a good mother. However once on the drugs she became slightly disturbed. She is a great manipulator and deserves credit for that. My father did try his best. He overcame his addiction for year and was a good man. He had great values and loved his family. He built a multi million dollar company with no help. He left his whole life behind for the woman that is now spreading lies about him. It takes two to tango and no one is innocent. The drugs lured both of them and you should pity them. She has attempted to turn all the blame on him and that is not right. I have seen her get angry and beat my father with a 2x4 with nails sticking out. I seen her punch him for no reason but spite. She used her daughters to gain pity and to hide her money. I have seen my dad do some bad things but never and to the extent that she uses. She would hit my sister for no more than pure dislike. She tried to make my and my siblings believe my true mother hated us and was a bad person. My real mother is a great caring and kind lady that would not hurt a fly but was bullied away from her children. That is wrong no mother should be forced away from her children. The drugs created this hell that all five of us kids went through. That is why people say they are bad. I used to call this woman my mother but she betrayed that trust and hurt many people, her daughters the most. They will never truly know their father or the truth. They will be filled with lies and hatred that he does not deserve. That is the saddest part of this story kids that are know fatherless. Also she cheated on my father with his "best friend". This is a situation that has no winners instead all losers. I hope that no child will be forced to see the horrors that I had to see. Families were torn dreams crushed children scared for life. All in all I do not see her as a bad person but a lost soul that needs to be found. She was a good lady and drugs ruined her life. I hope she finds what she is looking for and moves on to better things. I ask that she does not say any more lies about my father but much of what she said is opinionated and in her head those are not lies but altered truths. As for my father I feel he got the raw end and is in jail mainly for his mistakes. I want to apologize for the things he has done. I have heard him say he regrets what he has done and sees the error of his ways. In his heart he is a good man that made some bad decisions in his life and now he is paying for those decisions. As for my little sisters I have not been able to talk to them in 2 years and it is painful. If they read this I want them to know I love them and hope that they will call me. My older sisters have moved on and know they are living their lives with memories of the past and have learned from it. One sister is starting a family of her own and she has sworn her child will never see the terror of drug or feel the pain they cause to all the people around them. As for me it took a while to get over it but I have learned and I hope I can help make a difference so no child will suffer as I have. I hope that you will take this into consideration when you read this. Remember there are no bad people in this story, only bad decisions and drugs that pushed good people to do bad things.
Unknown

Elgin, IL

#6 Oct 6, 2010
I know this family very well and I agree with the last comment. Hopefully, the truth will be known someday and Bills daughters will get old enough to contact him, and understand that there is always two sides to every story. It's a good thing this center received the money, and its a sad thing that they really dont investigate into whats really the truth all they care about is the story. If I didnt know the truth and this family I would read this and think this lady is a hero to me and such a poor victim, but i know the truth. All the center really cares about is the money, and the story... It's a good story!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Exclusive Reception Hall 13 hr Laurie 2
Ted Lindsay , help me find this man Wed knowmydad 1
Man changes plea to guilty in ASU frat brawl Oct 18 ha! 1
gay marriage Oct 17 ha! 1
Review: Knockout Fitness (Jun '10) Oct 13 1slickchevy 54
Review: Geisha SPA Oct 12 Damon2345 2
Sheriff Joe's incompetence Oct 11 brandy t 9
Litchfield Park Dating
Find my Match

Litchfield Park Jobs