Nashua mayor says trees can't be saved

Nashua mayor says trees can't be saved

There are 3 comments on the UnionLeader.com story from Aug 21, 2013, titled Nashua mayor says trees can't be saved. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

"I think people were stunned with the trees," said Commissioner Tracy Pappas. She said a formal vote should have been made by the board on whether to cut down the mature trees for the downtown sidewalk project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

claire Murphy

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 23, 2013
It doesn't seem to matter to Lozeau about public opinion, or she would allow us to have a voice!!
Most Nashuans wanted the developed, undiseased trees to stay, even UNH got involved in it, saying they were fine, well---they'll be gone. Lozeau just does what she wants.
Mel

Manchester, NH

#2 Aug 24, 2013
claire Murphy wrote:
It doesn't seem to matter to Lozeau about public opinion, or she would allow us to have a voice!!
Most Nashuans wanted the developed, undiseased trees to stay, even UNH got involved in it, saying they were fine, well---they'll be gone. Lozeau just does what she wants.
totally agree with Claire....Lozeau does what she wants, when she wants and she doesn't care about the citizens of Nashua....can't wait til we can vote her out!
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#3 Oct 23, 2013
wish we could say the same about the parking meters.

we should put a meter in front of they mayors house and all of the aldermen who went along with this abuse of citizens and business in the down town area..

I for one plan my activities outside of down town park at malls restaurants where I park free and don't have to watch for the parking greedy police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush makes cameo at the Emmys Sep 19 James Kibbie 1
News The Week In N.H. News: Bobcats, Bagels and Bono Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News Police officer ideal for sheriff's post (Sep '06) Oct '15 squiggy 7
News Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) Sep '15 6 god 16
News Same-sex couples feel relief as N.H. allows mar... (Jun '09) Aug '15 ANNONYMOUS 78
News Kinder Morgan shrinks proposed pipeline size (Aug '15) Aug '15 John Gorham- Rich... 1
News Girla s push for purple bill draws red faces (Jan '11) Feb '15 Anonymous - KD 26

Litchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Litchfield Mortgages