melanie

Epsom, NH

#2 May 4, 2013
i am writting to tell u about a caring mom of one who is struggling no job and about to have ababy girl in august with no money for crib or any thing .. can some one please help her... i am buying little things but i cant afford cribs . big furniture , double stroller .. she needs all the free items she can get she is living on a low income .. and getting all beneifits she can get its not even enough for gas for her car and her light and gas bill.. shes 26 yrs old this will be her second girl her daughter alicea is 8 yrs old . and one on way ... can some one get back to me how and where can i get her some help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why does NH Suck? (May '09) Tue Lisa87 152
Easy money Jun 23 LizzzyLo 2
News The Week In N.H. News: Bobcats, Bagels and Bono Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News Police officer ideal for sheriff's post (Sep '06) Oct '15 squiggy 7
News Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) Sep '15 6 god 16
News Same-sex couples feel relief as N.H. allows mar... (Jun '09) Aug '15 ANNONYMOUS 78
News Kinder Morgan shrinks proposed pipeline size (Aug '15) Aug '15 John Gorham- Rich... 1

Litchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Litchfield Mortgages