Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
ana

London, UK

#103265 Mar 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Your altruism notwithstanding, you're beginning to understand that this thread is rife with those fanatical few who praise Hitler and conveniently regurgitate skewed, rewritten history.
I have understood this pretty much from the offset my friend, my stance and opinion hasn't changed.

I do also note that both opposing sides, so to speak both have their fanatically minded posters who lack any reasoning type of thought, they are intent on mocking, harassing and verbally assassinating one another. This type of behaviour only indicates a lack of emotional intelligence, an absence of sensibility when regarding a situation and the inability to decipher fact from propagated filth intent on disrupting peace.

So no need to attempt to congratulate me regards any type of awakening I have been awake a long time already, and you are just as guilty as the one you are retorting to with verbal insults... Grow up

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103266 Mar 23, 2013
Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting!
Deep!
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103267 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Well done 'mdda fckr' you show the world why billions of people around the world detest Jews: Liars, thieves, disgusting, intimidatory whilst pretending to be 'civilised'(wishing harm and death on posters here), and generally evil at the centre of the being. That hell hole known as 'Israel' like South Africa pre-aparthied will not survive and the sooner it is cocooned and sent into outer space the better.
I apologise to the Finklestiens of this world who sadly are very very conspicuous by their absence here.
Peace of love to all truth seekers and seekers of justice.
`

~`

Top of the day to u, Petesake..

Just getting my second cup of brunch coffee...and it's hard for me to read these inferior pseudo intelligentsia postings.

Take the old crowing bird calling herself "ana" from israel's new tactical agendas, she sounds like she's endorsing jews' terrorism using God's Inspired Words as her loony cloaking veils.

She's one sick disgusting rancid flea-bag! She has Advocates MO and noticed NFL Pacifying her with her illiterate pachyderm's scum sucking!

USA

#103269 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I have understood this pretty much from the offset my friend, my stance and opining hasn't changed.

So no need to attempt to congratulate me regards any type of awakening I have been awake a long time already, and you are just as guilty as the one you are retorting to with verbal insults... Grow up
The congrats were of the left-handed variety. Piety knows no humour, I suppose.
ana

London, UK

#103270 Mar 23, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused, Ana. You say that like it was a bad thing.
It was a bad thing and no business of yours or the government of that time

USA

#103272 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know `SERPENT' people despise Jews for thousands of reasons; You're just one reason Ratty.
At least I'm not being scrutinised, little boy. How does it feel to know that you're being closely monitored?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103273 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there are maybe people who have lied to profit from this awful coordinated attempt to assassinate a whole group of people. but just because one person has lied cannot suggest it didn't happen and wasn't horrific, also remember there was an awful lot of German propaganda at the time denying the mass murder of Jews and other ethnic groups including Roma gypsies, there were films which depicted concentration camps to be like happy happy holiday camps, which of course they were not!!
It happened , I have my proof, you were not there , you were not alive and you need to be very careful when reading historical material because propaganda happened then also!!! What happened still baffles historians many who have dedicated their working careers to researching accounts of what happened
People were murdered please show them some respect
Nobody denies concentration camps which were work camps. Until 1943, all agreed that nothing much happened.The British army which took over Belsen for example was able to check the daily food intake of the inmates, which was perfectly normal. The INternational Red Cross was doing the same thing during the war. There was an hospital for sick inmates in every camp. Otto Frank was sick in hospital in Auschwitz and could not be evacuated, while his daughter was evacuated to Belsen where she died of typhus. From 1944 onward the food supply to the camps became erratic as the transport system had been totally flattened by the Allies and very little could be moved. The conditions of the inmates deteriorated due to lack of food and the chaotic situation in the period. I know for my aunt was an inmate in Belsen. She came home fortunately. The situation of the German population was much of the same.
If the story was as we are told, why should there be a speech police preventing people disagreeing the official truth, threatening them by fines or jail sentences. The TRUTH has nothing to fear, but if it is not the truth, then you must prevent people from learning it. Logical, especially if billions dollars are involved.
It is interesting to note that there is no mention of a holocaust or gas chambers, in the memoirs of Winston Churchill, Charles De Gaulle, Dwight Eisenhower or ever Bernard Baruch, adviser to Rooseveldt and head of the World Jewish Council, or even Marshall Zhukov, the liberator of Auschwitz. All those memoirs were written after the war. Until that part of history can be fully debated, there is no hope that it can be true.

USA

#103274 Mar 23, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`
Top of the day to u, Peteskank..

She's one sick disgusting rancid flea-bag! She has Advocates MO and noticed NFL Pacifying her with her illiterate pachyderm's scum sucking!
Is that your profound thought for the day, hag?
ana

London, UK

#103275 Mar 23, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>`

~`

Top of the day to u, Petesake..

Just getting my second cup of brunch coffee...and it's hard for me to read these inferior pseudo intelligentsia postings.

Take the old crowing bird calling herself "ana" from israel's new tactical agendas, she sounds like she's endorsing jews' terrorism using God's Inspired Words as her loony cloaking veils.

I do not support Israel you moron, and I have been harassed and hounded here for being a Muslim , what I do not tolerate is unwarranted racism towards innocent people

I bet you have never even been to Palestinian or even met a Palestinian grow up
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103277 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a bad thing and no business of yours or the government of that time
What? Be brought them from the Stone Age into the modern world, we treated like friends..well...you know..., we nurtured them, cared for them.....In the end, the thanks we got was betrayal and treachery. A sad commentary on the muslim soul!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103278 Mar 23, 2013
*we*
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103279 Mar 23, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not support Israel you moron, and I have been harassed and hounded here for being a Muslim , what I do not tolerate is unwarranted racism towards innocent people
I bet you have never even been to Palestinian or even met a Palestinian grow up
Ana....I have been to the area of Israel that you commonly refer to as "palestine". Those people have it made. They live far better than their brethren in neighboring arab states.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#103280 Mar 23, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your altruism notwithstanding, you're beginning to understand that this thread is rife with those fanatical few who praise Hitler and conveniently regurgitate skewed, rewritten history.
Talking about somebody skew...
ana

London, UK

#103281 Mar 23, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody denies concentration camps which were work camps. Until 1943, all agreed that nothing much happened.The British army which took over Belsen for example was able to check the daily food intake of the inmates, which was perfectly normal. The INternational Red Cross was doing the same thing during the war. There was an hospital for sick inmates in every camp. Otto Frank was sick in hospital in Auschwitz and could not be evacuated, while his daughter was evacuated to Belsen where she died of typhus. From 1944 onward the food supply to the camps became erratic as the transport system had been totally flattened by the Allies and very little could be moved. The conditions of the inmates deteriorated due to lack of food and the chaotic situation in the period. I know for my aunt was an inmate in Belsen. She came home fortunately. The situation of the German population was much of the same.
If the story was as we are told, why should there be a speech police preventing people disagreeing the official truth, threatening them by fines or jail sentences. The TRUTH has nothing to fear, but if it is not the truth, then you must prevent people from learning it. Logical, especially if billions dollars are involved.
It is interesting to note that there is no mention of a holocaust or gas chambers, in the memoirs of Winston Churchill, Charles De Gaulle, Dwight Eisenhower or ever Bernard Baruch, adviser to Rooseveldt and head of the World Jewish Council, or even Marshall Zhukov, the liberator of Auschwitz. All those memoirs were written after the war. Until that part of history can be fully debated, there is no hope that it can be true.
Belsen was a concentration camp and people are here evidently denying the holocaust you just need to read what some of these morons are writing

USA

#103282 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
"And I shall blow the merchant sailors of Merseyside, and the goo shall make me peckish." Pepe.832
Nicely put, little boy. I enjoy watching the same thoughts circle around in your pointed head.
Bobbalina

Mount Sinai, NY

#103284 Mar 23, 2013
JEWS RULE THE WORLD wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Jews are parasites who control Wolrd economy and Wall Steet, Federal Reserve, World Bank, International Monetary Fond, WTO,..
Yes I am against Jewish lies.
Just look USA.
They control Mass Media and blame other people.
The Jews have to much power.
They were expeled for 109 nation for reason.
`

`

Israeli Jews are convicted Terrorist and must be on trial again for their Cults Tribal War Crimes and for their very existence as a Cult of Evil Converted Chosen.

We love to hear these Zion J" Monsters crying and begging for their wayward occultist Monstrous Crimes against Humanity and convicted for their uselessness as deranged evil doers.

That's called "Equal Justice', that's nothing more and that's nothing less for Truthfulness/.

Lets Dismantle Illegitimate and Illegal Israel, as a Terrorist Jews' Safe Haven for the War Crimes of Tribal Jewry's Supreme Holocaust !
ana

London, UK

#103285 Mar 23, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Well said Bobbalina. The truth is this ana is exactly as you describe and people can see through the veil just enough to see the glistening wolfs snappers of the rancid Zionist apologist. Awful how these Jews operate. I quote again to the Jews here the words of the Messiah Christ:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John.832
What!!! Are you for real I am against Zionism and I am a Muslim!!! I just do not support people denouncing the holocaust and people being racist towards Jews , just as I do not appreciate those judging and harassing me for being a Muslim, you just as bad as these far right Israeli racists

You know nothing about the world you have never lived through a civil war

Grow up

USA

#103286 Mar 23, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about somebody skew...
That sentence made no sense whatsoever. No wonder you dump copy/pasted tripe.
ana

London, UK

#103287 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ana....I have been to the area of Israel that you commonly refer to as "palestine". Those people have it made. They live far better than their brethren in neighboring arab states.
It doesn't excuse the fact that just because they have built on this land that it is stolen and Israel continues to build illegal settlements , embracing immigrants based on them being the chosen gods people, whilst the most indigenous people the Palestinians are displaced or confound to extreme poor living conditions and harassed and mistreated on daily basis
ana

London, UK

#103288 Mar 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What? Be brought them from the Stone Age into the modern world, we treated like friends..well...you know..., we nurtured them, cared for them.....In the end, the thanks we got was betrayal and treachery. A sad commentary on the muslim soul!
They didn't want the shah the Americans did that's why the Iranians over through the shah in the revolution

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bi guy wanting to try 4 hr joe 1
All LOAN BORROWERS HURRY AND GET UR LOAN 8 hr Jerry 1
Merrimack Police (Jul '09) 9 hr rs5050rs 257
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Sat Angry White Unite... 312
Free adult dating site 100% free Crazynutt3rs.c... (Jan '14) Thu nutter 7
Former Litchfield parochial school principal to... Nov 26 scarlett515 1
Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) Apr '14 Rick 14

Litchfield News Video

Litchfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Litchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Litchfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Litchfield

Personal Finance