Stolen-mailbox prank ends with arrest...

Stolen-mailbox prank ends with arrests in Hudson, N.H.

There are 17 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Stolen-mailbox prank ends with arrests in Hudson, N.H.. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A pair of Litchfield men are facing charges after police found them in the middle of an apparent prank with a stolen mailbox in their car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Go To Work

Gloucester, MA

#1 Feb 21, 2010
These fools need a job!
Proofofdecline

Dracut, MA

#2 Feb 21, 2010
I bet they were trying to trade the mailbox for drugs.
DUMB CRIMINALS

Tewksbury, MA

#3 Feb 21, 2010
GOOD WORK POLICE
mike

Wellesley, MA

#4 Feb 22, 2010
Isnt theft of a mail box federal not state .prank ur not .
Sick of it

Wallingford, CT

#5 Feb 22, 2010
mike wrote:
That's what I thought too. Can't mess with the US Postal Service...
These two goofs need to get a life or stick to smaller funny pranks....dopes.
NH Intellect

Boston, MA

#6 Feb 22, 2010
Just goes to show the level of intelligence in cow hampshire... whew eee!

You'all go on naw ya hear!
Lowell Resident

Londonderry, NH

#7 Feb 22, 2010
NH Intellect wrote:
Just goes to show the level of intelligence in cow hampshire... whew eee!
You'all go on naw ya hear!
I work in Hudson and almost every person that lives in this town came from Massachusetts - Lowell in particular. See, it's a border town and many Mass residents move up here to avoid the taxes imposed by our state govt. in MA. So, try again, it only goes to show your intellect.

If you weren't so feisty and immature, maybe your priorities would be in their proper perspective and you wouldn't be so familiar with your colon. Although, before I decided to to respond to your post which really deserves no response, I tried to look at things from your perspective. But, I couldn't get my head up my a$$.

http://tinyurl.com/ylzuw5a

Have a great day.
Lowell Resident

Londonderry, NH

#8 Feb 22, 2010
mike wrote:
Only if there's mail in it at the time.
Sick of it

Wallingford, CT

#9 Feb 22, 2010
Lowell Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in Hudson and almost every person that lives in this town came from Massachusetts - Lowell in particular. See, it's a border town and many Mass residents move up here to avoid the taxes imposed by our state govt. in MA. So, try again, it only goes to show your intellect.
If you weren't so feisty and immature, maybe your priorities would be in their proper perspective and you wouldn't be so familiar with your colon. Although, before I decided to to respond to your post which really deserves no response, I tried to look at things from your perspective. But, I couldn't get my head up my a$$.
Have a great day.
LMFAO... too funny. ;)
NH Intellect

Boston, MA

#10 Feb 22, 2010
Lowell Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great day.
Your post is the window to your soul. Judging from your response I can tell quite a few things about you. In a nut shell you are a snobby douchebag that thinks you’re better than everyone. I would imagine that you live in some blowhard town like Westford or Acton – good luck with living in those uptight boondock towns.

Also, for the record, I don't live anywhere near NH or Lowell, I was just blowing off steam at work...

In either case, Cheers douche!
Lowell Resident

Londonderry, NH

#11 Feb 22, 2010
NH Intellect wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is the window to your soul. Judging from your response I can tell quite a few things about you. In a nut shell you are a snobby douchebag that thinks you’re better than everyone. I would imagine that you live in some blowhard town like Westford or Acton – good luck with living in those uptight boondock towns.
Also, for the record, I don't live anywhere near NH or Lowell, I was just blowing off steam at work...
In either case, Cheers ****!
LMFAO!!!

You should change your screen name to "Swami"

See, yet another case against you having any intellect at all. You say that you think that I live in a town like Westford or Acton? You've failed to accurately interpret my screen name. See, "Lowell Resident" by definition would mean that I live in Lowell. See the connection Brainiac?

Blowing off steam at work? They let the employees use that Free WiFi at McDonalds now?

DING! Fries are done! You had better get back to work or the Manager may dock you.

Can you afford fries with that?

http://tinyurl.com/NH-Intellect
NH Intellect

Boston, MA

#12 Feb 22, 2010
Lowell Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!
See, yet another case against you having any intellect at all. You say that you think that I live in a town like Westford or Acton? You've failed to accurately interpret my screen name. See, "Lowell Resident" by definition would mean that I live in Lowell. See the connection Brainiac?
Blowing off steam at work? They let the employees use that Free WiFi at McDonalds now?
DING! Fries are done! You had better get back to work or the Manager may dock you.
You are correct; I guess we should call you “the king of the trashy townies”. In reality, it does not matter where you're from, you are still a douchebag. Now go run along and check in with the LPD, you’ve got that didler!
Lt Hondo

Londonderry, NH

#13 Feb 22, 2010
NH Intellect wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct; I guess we should call you “the king of the trashy townies”. In reality, it does not matter where you're from, you are still a douchebag. Now go run along and check in with the LPD, you’ve got that didler!
LMAO! Is that all you've got? You crack me up! I guess I shouldn't laugh at you though. That wouldn't be Politically correct.

Ding! Fries are done again....

http://tinyurl.com/2ayzsr
Lowell Resident

Londonderry, NH

#14 Feb 22, 2010
NH Intellect wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up McSwami?

LOL! You're a regular comedian. Do you have anything intellectual to say?

What was I thinking? It's obvious that you aren't capable. The radiation from McDonald's microwave getting to you? Don't stand so close to it.
Lt Hondo

Londonderry, NH

#15 Feb 22, 2010
Lowell Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!
Now that's some funny stuff right there. Some guy trying to make fun of NH people when he hasn't gotten even 1 thing correct himself. Great job putting him in his place. He's obviously a troll - a moronic one at that. I don't think that anyone in NH would be offended by someone on his level of intelligence. Consider the source and ignore it.
Lowell Resident

Londonderry, NH

#16 Feb 22, 2010
Lt Hondo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Is that all you've got? You crack me up! I guess I shouldn't laugh at you though. That wouldn't be Politically correct.
Ding! Fries are done again....
http://tinyurl.com/2ayzsr
Hey, what's up Lt? I haven't seen you on here in a while. See this moron trying to insult the intelligence of NH people? Little did he know that the people that he is making fun of are actually MA people that moved to NH.

Where have you been?
Lt Hondo

Londonderry, NH

#17 Feb 22, 2010
Lowell Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what's up Lt? I haven't seen you on here in a while. See this moron trying to insult the intelligence of NH people? Little did he know that the people that he is making fun of are actually MA people that moved to NH.
Where have you been?
Mailbox Shopping.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seabrook Around the Town (Sep '08) 10 hr Brooka69 83
Loan needed urgently (May '14) Thu SAN ISIDRO LOAN C... 87
Need an urgent loan asap (Sep '14) Mar 21 Daming Webb 8
News The Week In N.H. News: Bobcats, Bagels and Bono (Apr '16) Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News Police officer ideal for sheriff's post (Sep '06) Oct '15 squiggy 7
News Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) Sep '15 6 god 16
News Same-sex couples feel relief as N.H. allows mar... (Jun '09) Aug '15 ANNONYMOUS 78

Litchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Litchfield Mortgages