Motorcycle Crash at Bear Run/Hillcres...

Motorcycle Crash at Bear Run/Hillcrest intersection in Litchfield, NH

Posted in the Litchfield Forum

Litchfield Resident

New Hyde Park, NY

#1 Aug 22, 2008
On August 20th, 2008 around 9:00pm, a motorcycle collided into a Ford Ranger Truck. Police and Fire came to the scene and I'm tying to find out if all the parties involved were injured and I wish everyone a speedy recovery. The problem is I can't find any articles or logs that address this crash in Litchfield, NH.
Also a Litchfield Res

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2008
I too, had heard through the grapevine about the crash- I had heard she was med flighted (all hear say as I couldn't find any articles either) and the prognosis wasn't good- BUT I heard today- thank goodness- that the female on the motorcycle will be okay but it will be a long recovery time. I am trying to find out more so I can help out, and let others know so they can help as well.
Litchfield Resident

New Hyde Park, NY

#3 Sep 2, 2008
thanks for posting what you've heard. I've emailed the Union Leader and the Hudson Litchfield news and no one has yet to respond or covered the story. Thanks again for "Also a Litchfield Res" post. I'm keeping an eye out for the Litchfield and Fire Police log

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr wow 121,881
News Pokemon GO Players Find Another Corpse Jul 17 filip3ff 1
Ash Street, Nashua NH (Jul '08) Jul 15 Ftp 12
Legit loan needed ASAP (Jun '15) Jul 14 SAN ISIDRO LENDING 6
News The Week In N.H. News: Bobcats, Bagels and Bono Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News Police officer ideal for sheriff's post (Sep '06) Oct '15 squiggy 7
News Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) Sep '15 6 god 16

Litchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance