Ready or not, the refugees are coming

Apr 1, 2013 Read more: UnionLeader.com

The state's refugee resettlement program is expected to spread from Manchester to Nashua in the coming weeks, with 50 refugees headed toward the Gate City.

Read more
LuLu Barnes

Goffstown, NH

#1 Apr 2, 2013
This whole article disgusts me. Why are we allowing refugees from other countries to settle here, give them everything in terms of public assistance when our own people can't get jobs or housing??? And they certainly aren't handed to our own people that were born here. I know plenty of Americans who have fallen on hard times and can't get public assistance. Not fair.
Dan M

Sterling, MA

#2 Apr 9, 2013
I dont see many Native American Indians complaining here, only settlers form other contries. Just shut up already. Just like your gramparents, they have all of the rights to come to America.
Anonymous

Payson, AZ

#3 Apr 14, 2013
Bringing third world "refuges" into America is like
injecting cancer cells.
Eric

Tampa, FL

#4 Nov 16, 2013
This is a shame. It's one of the few white majority states left. I am in FL and it's HORRIBLE! The foreigners are racist and just awful. Studies now find that diversity just makes everyone miserable and it's true. I am so sorry to hear that it's going on up there. They will destroy your way of life trust that, 30 years ago FL was much different, now I'm thinking of leaving and am considering braving the cold to bring my son to live up there because his mother has family there and we think his quality of life as a white child will be higher but look at other white cities like Seattle, they suck now because of bringing in all the minorities, especially those Katrina survivors from New Orleans, at least you don't have that, but don't welcome these people in or you will regret and and then there's nothing you can do about it.
chris

UK

#5 Nov 17, 2013
That means another deduction in my dissibility benefit..to support pple coming in uk. In 20yrs There will be no brits..except for poor ones..they will have all moved on..No thanks to cameron..du think he ll be living in britain in 20yrs? Nah Cant see that..we'll be classed as a 3rd world country in 30yrs!! Good job i wont be hear to see all that shit. Shame for new generation tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milf wanted for sex 58 min manchester 3
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 121,626
homosexuality is a sick depravity (Jul '11) 10 hr rich3298 2
News New Hampshire clash of Republican presidential ... 11 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) 18 hr jamebazer 28
Manchester bbm pins or whatsapp only Fri stockport 3
News Help watch over your neighborhood (Aug '12) Fri Sharon 5
More from around the web

Litchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]