Manchester police identify body found...

Manchester police identify body found in Merrimack River as city woman

There are 2 comments on the UnionLeader.com story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Manchester police identify body found in Merrimack River as city woman. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

Manchester Police spokesperson Lt. Maureen Tessier said the body of Ellen Reynolds, 55, of 619 Union St., Manchester, was found partially submerged in an area under the Granite Street Bridge near Phillippe Cote Street around 7 a.m. last Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

melody councilmen

Tewksbury, MA

#1 Apr 13, 2013
its not appearing to anyone how many lives we lost in the same river ray wayne and now ellen .... but cops don't care right jimmys allowed to muder innocent people and because there homeless bums no one cares ...
Macy Cross

Bedford, NH

#2 May 28, 2013
Ellen was my aunt. To lose her down there like that was so horribly painful but unfortunately not surprising. I'm only surprised that it didn't happen a year ago when she was living under there with Chuck and he was beating the heck out of her. I wouldn't have been shocked if he'd thrown her in. I love you, Auntie Ellen, and I miss you so much! God bless you, sweet lady. Rest in peace. Love, your neice Macy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 6 hr Norman VN 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Jul 26 wow 121,881
News The Week In N.H. News: Bobcats, Bagels and Bono Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News Police officer ideal for sheriff's post (Sep '06) Oct '15 squiggy 7
News Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) Sep '15 6 god 16
News Same-sex couples feel relief as N.H. allows mar... (Jun '09) Aug '15 ANNONYMOUS 78
News Kinder Morgan shrinks proposed pipeline size (Aug '15) Aug '15 John Gorham- Rich... 1

Litchfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Litchfield Mortgages