Police officer ideal for sheriff's post

I am writing this letter to voice my support for Litchfield Police Lt. James R. Gaudet who is a candidate for the office of high sheriff at the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department. Full Story
David Oberman

Seoul, Korea

#1 Sep 1, 2006
You obviously don't know the REAL Jim Gaudet or you wouldn't be wanting him in ANY position of authority.
The man has an overwhelming ego problem coupled with a few more serious mental issues. Don't be surprised if he himself is behind bars in the near future -- probably for abuse and/or child molestation.
Frank Jones

Concord, NH

#2 Dec 27, 2006
Maybe its time to revisit and do a follow up
Mark Wells

Boston, MA

#3 Dec 29, 2006
Wow this guy is amazing! Did anyone see that he has been arrested on Christmas day for pushing and placing his hands on the neck of his daughter.Then was verbally abusing her. It all came about because the cat was playing with the Christmas tree. No that was kitten was playing with the tree and he kicked it! Is his wife insane for taking him back time and time again????? Spare your children and get him out! There was an article in the Nashua Telegraph on the eve of the election sighting all the divorce details and how she got a restaining order and he threaten to push her out a window and left loaded guns around with small children.Also saying he left notes about suicide and she was afraid he might hurt her. Well guess what it appears that she took him back yet again!Because his address is listed as hers. She is just so pathologicly attatched to this guy. Comprising your children for this thing he calls a man!He's a fruit and a dangerous fruit at that! Sweetheart I know you haven't worked in years and you have all these kids in private school but honestly go get a job if thats how you choose to live hold him accountable for child support and such and save yourself and those girls!!!! There a 4 little girls involved in this whole mess and what a great example of fatherhood and how men should treat woman! Oh ya the really kicker here is the article in the Union Leader about the xmas arrest says he has no history of violence in the family. Sorry honey thats a lie too many people already know! His trial is set for March 15 if anyone wants to attend!
Kathy Ross

Boston, MA

#4 Dec 29, 2006
I argee with the guy above, get him away from yourself and your children! I don't know way someone would keep doing this to children? I followed Mr.Gaudets bid for election and I know of this family and there are alot of dark and dirty secrets that surround them. She keep covering for him and all of his ego. I think your right get him away from you and your kids. Next time someone might come out alive!!!!!
Susan Cooper

AOL

#5 Sep 21, 2007
I know its much later, but anyone know the results of his last crimminal acts? I do know he has resigned. HA! Just imagine this person ran for Sherrif! He assualted my son in school! We are just waiting on hearing what happened to him in Superior Court, priot to proceding. Any help or info would be much appreciated.
Al Bundy Cincinnatti

Wellesley, MA

#6 Jun 13, 2008
Nice job James you DB. Sounds loke you are a real tuff guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 119,141
Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) Apr '14 Rick 14
Medicaid expansion opponents in New Hampshire: ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 S Cranston 1
Litchfield woman dies after being hit by SUV (Jun '13) Jun '13 geneva 1
Best of (Aug '12) Aug '12 Connie Corncob 1
Reader comments: 1 (Feb '11) Mar '11 test 2
New Hampshire Moves to Criminalize TSA Grope-do... (Mar '11) Mar '11 crayz ox3thongee 8

Litchfield News Video

Litchfield Dating
Find my Match

Litchfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Litchfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Litchfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:06 pm PST