Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Nov 4, 2013
Dana White

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2012
Who's the baddest fighter in the Litchfield area??????
fatboizs

Charleston, IL

#2 Mar 31, 2012
my wife ????
Ed McBain

AOL

#3 Mar 31, 2012
My hairdresser
Subject X

Mattoon, IL

#4 Mar 31, 2012
White Power Ranger.
Ed McBain

AOL

#5 Apr 1, 2012
When they said baddest, did they mean the worst fighter in town? They didn't say the toughest or best.
citizen

Mattoon, IL

#6 Apr 1, 2012
litchfield should have a octagon fight open to the public to find out......charge to watch....way for the city to make money to spend on shit they dont need....(like ladder trucks)
dana white

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2012
That's the ideal !!! There are some very famous fighters from your area. I'm making a new series about no-names on their path to fame. This could be a great opportunity for this community!!! Thank you
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Apr 1, 2012
There should be more than only 14 choices in the "Judge It" option box. Some things just fidn't dit!!!!
citizen

Mattoon, IL

#9 Apr 2, 2012
this cant be the real dana white...lol
if so i have some names of some pretty tough guys round here
Dana White

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Plz email me some info or you can post names only with some post fight Info ect. Danawhiteinc@yahoo.com this will be my last attempt for Litchfield. Thank and tune in to( The Bull PEN ) coming soon to the Fuel ch !!!
The King

Mattoon, IL

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Hands down, Andy Ritchie. The guy who parlayed an O-6 Navy retirement pension into a 6 digit "city adminstrators" position. Anyone capable of that, could womp anyones ass, of course it wouldn't be with fisticuffs.
Vet

Mattoon, IL

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Dana White wrote:
Plz email me some info or you can post names only with some post fight Info ect. Danawhiteinc@yahoo.com this will be my last attempt for Litchfield. Thank and tune in to( The Bull PEN ) coming soon to the Fuel ch !!!
Look up Babe childers
Ed McBain

AOL

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Babe was harmless and we teased him a lot after little league games when he showed up drunk and would try to hit a baseball. Never knew him to be violent, just a good natured drunk.
Vet

Mattoon, IL

#14 Dec 1, 2012
I know----just trying to be funny
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Dec 2, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Bruce Lee...
Ed McBain

AOL

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Chewtabacca Willie or Boots Walker
fatboizs

Mattoon, IL

#17 Dec 2, 2012
hey now, ol Willie was a great uncle on my daddy's side and would have made a great Mayor or city administrator. AS I remember he had more class than the ones we got now. AT least he didn't LIE every time his lips moved. I do have to say ,he did MUMBLE a lot like they do, but at least ya knew why.
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Dec 4, 2012
"Hey Vet",..... you may be interested,....try bringing up the Carlinville Forum and click on "Talk About Carlinville", about 28 posts down the list. There's your old name-calling pal. I wondered what happened to him. Just thought you oughta know.
the king

United States

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Lloyd and rodger Perkins are some badass fighters !!! Look them up !!!! Ain't seen the in years. If they are out of jail they will fight for sure.
Kevin Arnold

Meridian, ID

#20 Nov 4, 2013
the king wrote:
Lloyd and rodger Perkins are some badass fighters !!! Look them up !!!! Ain't seen the in years. If they are out of jail they will fight for sure.
Roger Perkins is not a fighter, he's a punk that pulls guns and knifes. And I hope his piece of crap brother is rotting in hell !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Litchfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min KiMerde 49,506
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 51 min Dems Suk 1,904
Ward 2 Hollo's Aug 24 x ace 14
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
Potville Aug 21 delirious 21
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
Debate: Ferguson - Litchfield, IL Aug 18 Mississippi Man 1
•••
•••
Litchfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Litchfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••