according to this forum I should.....

according to this forum I should.....

Posted in the Lisbon Forum

harley

Ogdensburg, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2013
avoid Blevins, the sugar shack, skips auto, Potsdam Tire, save-a-lot, wal-mart and a bunch of people
I don't know. Just wondering if there are any businesses and people I should go to and meet.
yup

Auburn, NY

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Go to massena to shop. I only say that because 99% of stuff is cheaper in Massena bc there is no colleges in their town.
harley

Ogdensburg, NY

#3 Mar 21, 2013
that isn't convient for me yup, and gas at 4 bucks gallon that's 8 bucks to just to go there and back.
retired_lovingit

Ogdensburg, NY

#4 Mar 21, 2013
...stay away from Massena and Ogdensburg. Don't know which is worse.
harley

Ogdensburg, NY

#5 Mar 21, 2013
I vote for O'burg what a hole
Skankbag

Dexter, NY

#6 Mar 21, 2013
I also vote Ogdensburg is worse!!!
yup

Auburn, NY

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Well, in my opinion, WalMart in Potsdam really isn't that bad. If gas is a concern (as it is for me,but i live near massena) Walmart is a great choice because you can get everything in one place.
..These people complain over stupid stuff. If you are concerned about the sterilization of the veggies, wash them when you get home! If you don't like one kind of meat, try another!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisbon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Issues in Hillary DNA hearing could have nation... 8 hr Pigsascum 11
Dungeons and dragons Fri Dungeon master 1
The rockin metthies Fri Kelsey 38
News Lisbon couple accused of leaving behind dead do... Aug 2 doggystyle 3
News Parishville man pleads guilty to sex abuse of boy Jun '16 Forrest 1
johnny lebel (Nov '15) Nov '15 denise 1
News Lisbon man charged with violating sex offender ... (Mar '13) Jul '15 wreckognize 3

Lisbon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lisbon Mortgages