Lisbon man charged with violating sex...

Lisbon man charged with violating sex offender registry regs

There are 3 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Mar 23, 2013, titled Lisbon man charged with violating sex offender registry regs. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

St. Lawrence County Sheriff's Department deputies charged Timothy S. Middlemiss, 23, of 143 Fulton Road, Lisbon, with failure to provide the New York State Sex Offender Registry with a change of address, a class E felony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

Bork Laser

West Milford, NJ

#1 Mar 23, 2013
I'll find him, bust his head, suplex him, break his bag, f-5 him, then kimura him. Me break his arm. Here comes the paaaaaaain!!!
yup

Liverpool, NY

#2 Dec 16, 2013
He still lives at that address but the only reason he went to jail this last time was because he didnt notify a change of address. At least it wasnt another count of sexual abuse
wreckognize

Potsdam, NY

#3 Jul 23, 2015
Bork Laser wrote:
I'll find him, bust his head, suplex him, break his bag, f-5 him, then kimura him. Me break his arm. Here comes the paaaaaaain!!!
YEAH, then jerk him off to completion...wait what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lisbon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Potsdam Price Chopper 2 hr Hillary 2
Do NOT sell your horse to Donna/Linda Van Middl... (Nov '10) Dec 10 JigsUp 4
gandy Dec 9 bullpen 2
Cody Butler (Oct '16) Oct '16 skeptical 1
News Lisbon couple accused of leaving behind dead do... (Jul '16) Jul '16 doggystyle 1
News Parishville man pleads guilty to sex abuse of boy (Jun '16) Jun '16 Forrest 1
johnny lebel (Nov '15) Nov '15 denise 1

Lisbon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lisbon Mortgages