vince hayes

Paris, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2012
has anybody h ad any spooky experiences while walking to the falls about dust
Avery County Kidd

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2012
A Friend and I were walking the path when we heard something that sounded lets say strange it was ahead of us in the woods. The sound of the water can play tricks on you but this was a very odd sound you could tell it wasn't the water noise. we froze and what really scared me was we both froze in place at the same time without saying a word to each other and flash-lights pointed at the same spot at the same time. After speaking to each other about what we had heard for a few seconds we heard it again behind us and that scared the shiznit outa me it was between us and the truck. We walk just a few feet toward the falls and heard it again sounding like it was in front again then we turn and headed back to the truck and left. I'm not to easy to scare.DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT IT WAS !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linville-Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UFO's in Linville Gorge? (Feb '11) Aug '12 Stephen Gray 3
News Pat Keller is an animal: Asheville kayaker runs... (Aug '10) Aug '10 hey stooopid 2
News Wet weather helps thwart WNC wildfires (Aug '08) Aug '08 Hiker NC 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Linville-Falls Mortgages