Sullivan man accused of dealing marij...

Sullivan man accused of dealing marijuana busted by JPD officers and Greene County Drug Task Force

There are 5 comments on the Linton Daily Citizen story from Jun 4, 2010, titled Sullivan man accused of dealing marijuana busted by JPD officers and Greene County Drug Task Force. In it, Linton Daily Citizen reports that:

A Sullivan County man was arrested Friday for preliminary charges of dealing and possession of marijuana by the Jasonville Police Department and members of the Greene County Drug Task Force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Linton Daily Citizen.

who

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2010
Who was it?
OhWell

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 5, 2010
Jay Steele
what a joke

Carmel, IN

#3 Jun 11, 2010
Good to see we are using our police resources and jail space for the really hard criminals (sarcasm implied!)
hmmm

Hoffman Estates, IL

#4 Jun 21, 2010
pretty sad people can go steal a vehicle set it on fire and attempted murder and walk the streets for quite some time. but bring drugs in it and ur locked up the night ur suspected.... whats up with the law these days?
I agree

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jun 22, 2010
the law needs to stay on top of things ... it's shameful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Head Nov 28 prayers 2
Brenda Reetz (Jun '14) Nov 17 aaron 2
Clay fladder Nov 16 Old friend 2
Help Nov 11 Junkie 2
Who is jerry may Nov '17 crazy 2
To ‘Not a Friend’ Oct '17 Boo 2
dugger Oct '17 tmoney 1

Linton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance